Posts by GaithersburgPD.

Before I joined your alliance i had smaller lag issues than when i was in it.

Anyway, for me My Android Mobile app just doesn't load at all. I was able to log into the german account i accidentally created but that was only once. I used to play on the mobile version and it worked fine for a couple weeks, then i moved to the browser edition. Now i cant get in. I wanted to get some coins but i don't have any of the payment options listed on the browser edition so my alternative is google play gift cars. But i cant do that now.

(I want to play MC as realistically as possible. I also imagine this being an option in Dispatch Centers so if you dont want to play like this, you dont have to)

I've been playing MissionChief for over 2 months now but their is one aspect of the emergency calls that bother me a bit. I'd be fine if my idea doesn't get implemented but here it is anyways:

I personally don't like how you need a strict amount of vehicles for a call i personally like it better if one unit could handle a call Very Very Sloooooowly. Anyway, I would like if you didn't need a superstrict amount of units per call. This is how I would imagine it:

Engines have water tanks, if that tank runs out it requests a second engine automatically, if that engine runs out it will request a tanker or another engine, the engine would also need to refill at FD stations, the original engine would have a 70% chance of finding a fire hydrant but more crew = calls completed faster so it may be worth it to send another engine too. but that engine would have to either take water from the engine (which will be less efficient) or find its own hydrant (much more efficient) finding another hydrant would be like a 30% chance.

Water tankers have water tanks <--- english 2000, Water tankers have much more water than an engine and they can supply water for a engine for much longer they would also need to refill at stations

Aerial Towers have a tiny water tank, aerial towers can place water on a small fire but cannot fight a mid-sized - large fire if sent by itself

All Other have fire extinguishers, cannot fight small - large fires but can fight the tiny fires

A final feature but i don't really care if this doesn't get added - Fires that can grow in size like a more gradual mission expansion so that A Bin Fire cant expand into a Partial Building Collapse into an ATM Robbery (ik the fire missions cant actually expand like that) anyway so that they can expand like taking more time to complete instead of if instantly just saying Little Field Fire, to Little Wildfire

Sorry for writing so long!!! Also thanks for reading all the way through!

I mean two city's border each other, the call may physically be closer to city 2, but it is within the boundaries of city 1, so city 1 units handle the call, but then if outside aid is needed then you can request the closest available

Best way to do that is by ARR "Alarm and Response Regulations"
    You can set an ARR to like:
    "City One Firetruck"
    "City Two Fire Truck"
    The ARR requests the closest vehicle of that type.
    If this still doesn't help im sorry. I tried to help the best I could.

This is an awesome idea

This is a feature that I feel like needs to be added:

I understand the point of POIs is generally to be able to get calls generated realistically. That's what I mostly use them for. But I run in to the same issue where I cant get all the realistic POIs to function because the real buildings are to far away. I thought maybe with the use of the location search feature it could be a feature.
    If this were to become a real thing this is how I would Imagine it: An option to chose if a station generated calls or not. A draggable box where you could drag over where you want your generation area to be. OR using the MissionChief location search feature, you can chose if a realistic location that you want your calls to be generated. Example: If you were to use this feature and search up "New York City" then it will generate calls anywhere in New York's City Limits. If you want multiple cities, add a comma and search up whatever other city you want. "New York City, Jersey City"
    That's just my Idea.

Thank you. BTW when I said field hospital i meant a new type of vehicle. But idk if the MCU can transport. I seen them treat but i never seen them transport.

Also does that mean all A patients dont need transport?

Towing Depot:
    Tow Trucks: Realistically Dispatchers (atleast in US)also handle tow vehicles So maybe yall can add them

Ambulance Station:
    Corner Vans: A van to pickup bodies if an Ambulance cant save a person the corner transport
    Field Hospitals: A Truck and Trailer (Or Big Bus) That Can Transport 5 Patients and can Treat The Amount of crew members. EX: 6 Crew Members 12 Patients (six remains) ((But if only one can only treat one at a time till full))

Towing Depot: Can Also Transport Wrecked Vehicles To Large Towing Depot, or any Large Police Station (it would go to the impound lot)

Edit**
    Fire Department:
    Paramedic Engines: In ambulance extensions Functions Like A Fly Car and Engine

Part of Same Edit**
    Ambulance Stations
    Make flycars be able to fully treat patients that dont need transport.