Posts by Gooochy

Also what about the mission upgrading past one time so every time a truck arrives theres a chance of it upgrading

This is already possible. I have had missions upgrade over 4 times

EMS-Chief they added allow BLS ambulance instead of ALS ambulance on the mission code for the omega missions so it should work now.

That's what I'm saying... and I think this is not relevant to ask "EMS Mobile Command personnel" without asking an "EMS Mobile command vehicle" whereas this vehicle exists. When all the requested vehicles are on scene, it often lacks "2x EMS Mobile Command personnel" because players didn't have assigned this personnel to the MCV but to their "EMS mobile command vehicle", which was not dispatched because not required.

No mission asks for the vehicle as you can put the staff on any vehicle i use the ems chief unit as the mobile command requires 6 staff

This is the answer I received after asking an advisor about this.

“Essentially say for example you had Hull playing against Liverpool, Liverpool were playing at Hulls ground etc.

A large group of those football fans may be using train to get to/from football due to it being a fairly direct route.

That said, due to how UK football can be, it would need Police to be on the train travelling with them back to their “home” train station where it would then be an issue for the local force as to whether they’re going to Police it specifically or reactively etc”

Why? It doesnt make sense to be able to transport outside of the few missions that have both an ALS patient and a requirement for an engine. It's more expensive and less useful than having 2 stations or 2 different pieces of apparatus.

I meant to say NOT transport, sorry

I have noticed that the smaller players in my alliance (not above the rank of captain and they share all calls) get around 1 in 5 christmas missions. Now myself at battalion chief, I get around 1 in 50. That is extremely unfair.

Its because theres only around 5 christmas missions, all of them small. As you expand the pool of possible missions increases making every mission rarer. Which js why small players can do more missions of the christmas kind. I suspect this is why the tasks are rather low for christmas missions like 2,4,8

They expanded far far too quickly and now they are paying the price. Many versions to maintain, not enough time to do it. The devs were too ambitious however I also feel the devs are ignoring the community on this forum. On the german forum everythung and its implementation gets discussed with the devs especially these new systems like the paitent system update, Their SEG Care Update to even their Content Packs however nothing gets told here and the dev account remains inactive, old issues hardly fixed - things that should be quick and easy fixes. Like the Police Car ARR. On the german forum stuff like this gets changed swiftly here..? Not so much. Police ARR has been bugged since the PSU update, subsequent missions broken. I can go on and on of issues that need addressed and not even just a fix, a “hey were working on this” would be great

As curiosity stated, LPs don't carry rescue equipment in Australia, and neither of these missions are a rescue type mission anyway. Goods Train Fire, I can understand needing a MRV to help gain access potentially, as well as a LP being needed to put water in the top of a car or something, but they should be a separate requirement, not lumped in with normal fire trucks

Yeah I know that but as Smurf66 rightly stated it was copy and pasted form MCUS, which is why i stated in the states ladders often have rescue equipment aswell. Which is why the “Engine or Rescue Or Ladder” exists

The uk game can only have them on ocean missions. Its just not right to spend 1.4 million on a helicopter that all it really does it twiddle its thumbs. Ive seen a coastguard helicopter going to a passenger train derailment. In game we cannot simulate it even going to the person fallen of a cliff call we have…

They cant be sent to most jobs, even ones where i think perfect job for the heli? Turns out cant go anywhere but ocean calls what a waste of 1.4 million credits refunded the building and got 1 million back. Very disappointing to say the least… might aswell just do what we did before and use a HEMS chopper, atleast they can go to the ocean AND land