Posts by Gooochy

New Calls added are:

One sided weakness 1 patient C2, 10% critical care 70% Transport and the victim goes to general internal

UTI

I patient. C2/C3 Code 40% Transport 0 Critical Care. Patient goes to general internal

Palpitations

1 Patient C2/C3 Code 60% Transport 10% Critical Care Patient goes to general internal

Burglar alarm in a property call has the following POIs School, Museum, Mall, Storehouse, Office Building, Factory ,City Centre These buildings are everywhere. I think a POI shouldnt be needed as it seems so common.

edit: Not sure what happened to the text, no idea how to fix I apologise

Livestock on Road is correct to be a police response. Police are the safety agency and this is their bag.

And pleased they changed it from the incorrect "Live stock on road"

I never said it wasnt correct for police to respond i said 4 police cars is too much. Youd only get one or two considering this county lanes are tiny and how police resources are spread thin in rural parts of the UK . There Shouldnt be a prisoner either. Who are they arresting? The sheep? A cow?

Just to be clear. Its not the CA team, they havent made this missions, devs just ported them form both the American and the AU game which isnt good. I have noticed a couple medical missions being added without any communication but here they are:

Severe Respiratory Arrest

Unconscious Adult

Unconscious Child

Stomach Cramps

Body Aches

Chest Tightness

Shortness of breath

Altered consciousness

These are all well implemented and hope to see more like these.

https://police.missionchief.co.uk/einsaetze/643 “Live stock in road” IRVs reduced to one or two prisoner removed Live stock changed to livestock

Who are they arresting? The sheep? XD

https://police.missionchief.co.uk/einsaetze/642

“Kid stuck in climbing frame” Remove RSU, Remove FO, Remove Police Car, paitent code lowered form a C1 to C2/C3

Again missions ported form MCUS. Are the devs having a really hard time coming up with missions? MissionChief-Team

This thread is based on the US version.

Although we have configured some US missions for Air Ambulance requirement percentage, the actual feature has not yet been enabled within the US version.

The AU version has this feature enabled right now, which is why you can missions which require air ambulance.

Gonna be honest I hope you don’t enable the feature. It’s poorly implemented imo. On the UK Game previously it spawned so so so much. And on some mass causality calls EVERY patient needed a helicopter. In real life you wouldnt get every patient needing it as you have a limited amount. The way it is now the players can send it where ever they please, keep it like that please.

I have received missions on the US version that "required" the equipment to complete even though i did not have the extensions. Very similar to the addition of the required flooding equipment on some missions.

I suggest reporting this directly through the support channels on the app

I know it may not seem realistic but in The juristiction of South East Coast Ambulance Service. We have two HART Bases, gatwick and ashford. Both of them are 'make ready centers' which house Alot of Ambulances/RRVs etc and we do have cycle responders based out of these. We already have every other unit in HART bases, this should be too, there is no reason for it to be left out.

NamePatient Transport Ambulance
    Service-Ambulance
    Purpose-Responds to paitent transfers
    Cost-2500
    How many personel are required1-2
    Training-N/A
    Building expansionFound in Clinics, Ambulance Stations, HART bases.
    Number of Prisoner/Patient slots 1 Patient

I am just guessing but isn't C-1 just patients who like calling 999 with minor issues? Like a bruise or a cut. These guys can be treated on scene by any pissed off first responders. Who needs an ambo for a bruise?

C1 is the highest most severe. c4 is lowest, Im saying if they can treat the highest they can also treat the lowest without a ambulance and its just an air ambulance it has same equipment (+ more too) and carries a doctor too.

I'm not sure about the UK, but for us Intensive Care trained people can go on ambulances. I have one IC paramedic on every ambo (and lots of others do the same), so without the HEMS % requirement there would be no use for the air ambos because intensive care would be on-scene anyway.

I guess play styles differ, for me i only have a few critical care crews and air ambulances are often sent to calls they can be put on ambos but thats not as fun imo

I know its been brought up so many times beforehand however i recently discovered that catagory 1 patients will be fully treated without an ambulance. Which i suspect means it was being developed and then scrapped? Defo something to look into Alctw10 as the coastguard helicopters have also been given this functionality for all patient codes. :)

Yeah, on the AU version lots of missions have a % of HEMS required.

That requirement is really bad imo. Your intensive care system is quite similar to our critical care system. In our game the HEMS % was removed form the game and now the helicopter is able to be used as a replacement for the Critical Care Crews but still needs a road ambulance (which should be changed imo) But previously we had separate HEMS and Critical care, it was awful imo. And I hope it is changed for you guys

I disagree with this as it is normally based on other factors such as distance form hospital’s patient condition, ambulance running times, the ability to swnd it to any call is very beneficial

Fully understand that the responses are different in UK, AUS and US, but I can tell you that the required response for that type call on the US game is accurate based on most areas that I know. Even Fire Departments that are not Fire Based EMS, will have EMT's of First Responders respond to any cardiac call, and that include Pediatric CPR and Drownings. In the real world I have run many.

Yes! The missions work great on the US game. however the UK and AU games are separate SO WE can have realistic requirements