Posts by Gooochy

NamePatient Transport Ambulance
    Service-Ambulance
    Purpose-Responds to paitent transfers
    Cost-2500
    How many personel are required1-2
    Training-N/A
    Building expansionFound in Clinics, Ambulance Stations, HART bases.
    Number of Prisoner/Patient slots 1 Patient

I am just guessing but isn't C-1 just patients who like calling 999 with minor issues? Like a bruise or a cut. These guys can be treated on scene by any pissed off first responders. Who needs an ambo for a bruise?

C1 is the highest most severe. c4 is lowest, Im saying if they can treat the highest they can also treat the lowest without a ambulance and its just an air ambulance it has same equipment (+ more too) and carries a doctor too.

I'm not sure about the UK, but for us Intensive Care trained people can go on ambulances. I have one IC paramedic on every ambo (and lots of others do the same), so without the HEMS % requirement there would be no use for the air ambos because intensive care would be on-scene anyway.

I guess play styles differ, for me i only have a few critical care crews and air ambulances are often sent to calls they can be put on ambos but thats not as fun imo

I know its been brought up so many times beforehand however i recently discovered that catagory 1 patients will be fully treated without an ambulance. Which i suspect means it was being developed and then scrapped? Defo something to look into Alctw10 as the coastguard helicopters have also been given this functionality for all patient codes. :)

Yeah, on the AU version lots of missions have a % of HEMS required.

That requirement is really bad imo. Your intensive care system is quite similar to our critical care system. In our game the HEMS % was removed form the game and now the helicopter is able to be used as a replacement for the Critical Care Crews but still needs a road ambulance (which should be changed imo) But previously we had separate HEMS and Critical care, it was awful imo. And I hope it is changed for you guys

I disagree with this as it is normally based on other factors such as distance form hospital’s patient condition, ambulance running times, the ability to swnd it to any call is very beneficial

Fully understand that the responses are different in UK, AUS and US, but I can tell you that the required response for that type call on the US game is accurate based on most areas that I know. Even Fire Departments that are not Fire Based EMS, will have EMT's of First Responders respond to any cardiac call, and that include Pediatric CPR and Drownings. In the real world I have run many.

Yes! The missions work great on the US game. however the UK and AU games are separate SO WE can have realistic requirements

We still submit regular calls to the DEVs, I recently submitted 15 x medical calls which have not yet been implemented.

We can only do so much, the rest is up to the DEVs.

So the devs have already done realistic missions? And they decide to copy and paste US game missions with unrealistic requirments that will need to be changed, creating more work for themselves when they could of just used any one of the fifteen! that you made. Unacceptable imo.

Thank you! I knew this was done by the devs rather then you guys. We can only hope they do better next monday or we are going to have the same issue.

Also it being "sensitive" pretty much any emergency is? We already have a normal cardiac arrest (which I hope will be updated to include more realistic requirements) Crashes happen, Fires Happen, Firearms incidents happen? What are we to do remove all of these calls and only have "slips and falls" or "cat stuck up a tree". This is an EMERGENCY SERVICE game. If you cannot handle emergencies like this, its not the correct game for you,

Ive noticed that the last couple of misisons were just ports form the US game with inaccurate responses, and very low pay. Its very poor on the devs. I wish they would change stuff for us but they dont so im going to list a few missions which i think need requirements changed.

https://police.missionchief.co.uk/einsaetze/639 "child stuck in a tree" ALP should be removed or chance should be very low. perhaps 10 or 20% as many fire and rescue services have not too many and its unrealistic to have one go to a small job when a ladder on the back of a pump would do the job (pay increased to 1000)

https://police.missionchief.co.uk/einsaetze/640 "child swallowed cleaning supply" Cataagory should be upped to a c2 or c1 it wouldnt be a c3

Whats the devs obbesion with kids at the moment? We dont need this many calls especially when an adult could do the same

In my opinion since this game catars to ALL of the united kingdom. Fire Engines Should be removed. I agree Whitchit Police should be required perhaps not a sergeant as those requirements are only used on the public order missions but this mission needs a total review as how on earth is this call a catagory 3 it would be a catagory 1 no doubt, critical care should also have a chance on this mission too

EDIT: DEVS REMOVED MISSION FORM GAME

Highways would be awesome! I can see them on traffic accidents (able to replace traffic cars), things blocking motorway

https://police.missionchief.co.uk/einsaetze/611 Flooded Basement - Flood Rescue Unit and Water Carrier Removed, pay has increased by 200

https://police.missionchief.co.uk/einsaetze/612 Name changed to Domestic Flooding (small) form flooding in a small house following bad weather, flood rescue and water carrier removed, water to pump reduced to 10,000, one pump added

https://police.missionchief.co.uk/einsaetze/613 Name changed to Domestic Flooding (Large) form flooding in a big house following bad weather, Flood Rescue & Water Carrier Have Been removed, 2 pumps has been added pay increased by 150

Flooding in neighborhood flollowing bad weather - removed form game completely

The other two were also removed form game completely - I think those 3 missions were completely broken so im glad the devs addresed it!

Hi all, after todays improvements I have noticed that the option to access graphics packs (to select a graphics pack or upload your own) now appears to be missing from the profile menu. You can still select graphics for individual vehicles in their settings but not otherwise

i cant find it now either

I noticed these errors as well. Feels like this was made without any input at all from the content creator team and without research by the devs.

I'm confused too as surely a pump wouldn't be towing the trailer it would make more sense for L4P and the 4x4

They fixed the rescue Pump And CARP not having pumping capacties Both have 1500 and the WL CAFS and RP CAFs Also have 1500