Posts by Gooochy

OK guess I have to keep saving credits until I build up more. I know It's going to take awhile for me. Hopefully they can change the credits in the near future.

No, the reason why the price goes up is because the more stations you have the more money you make then more and more bogger missions spawn, 20k and even 35k for 1 mission so it would be un fair for it to stay the same price, I would recommend a smalll station though.

Well, big emergencies take some time to solve (IRL factor?).

I usually send 1x HEMS, 2 RRV /CC trained/, and nowadays the neccessary HART /CC trained/.

Lets assume 2 prv, 2 srv -hartwise.

In total: 11 cc trained personel.

I think thats not few.

For realism on a building collapse with 17 odd people hurt, not all 17 will need critical care

Make it so on big calls onky 1 or 2 will need critical and same with hems as it gets annoying to have a building collapse with all of them needing cc as I don't have the staff or man power to do it

A police expansion to fire stations which will let players do 3 things have a fire and police double, have a ambulance and police one with no fire units bought, and a trio station between all 3 services 1 more thing make it so you can build ambulance extension and police extension at the same time :)

water is a thing that wont be looked into and foam is somthing tacerfan is looking into, the mods have stated on many occasions at the end of the day a pump is a pump and their are more pressing/wanted stuff then this such as police updates, usar, pods, sort all that stuff so these probally wont happen.

NameCriminal Investigation Department Van
    Service-Police
    Purpose-Fronseic Unit used for getting finger prints, DNA samples at the road side
    Cost-17,000
    How many personel are required1-2
    Training-Foresnics
    Building expansionN/a
    Number of Prisoner/Patient slots N/A

Maybe for a PTV let players choose between 1-4 prisoners that the individual unit can hold, so if you want 1 to hold 4 to replicate the bigger vans that hold more prisoners, what's other people's thoughts on this?

The button "cancel all ambulances" does not send all the ambulance units home. I can understand that OTL's are not sent away because they're needed to complete the mission.
    But I believe the RRV and Ambulance Helicopter should be sent home when using this button Since they're only there to treat patients and are not part of the mission requirements.

The HEMS system needs a re do as for rrvs the game reconises HART Units, OTLs, CFRs, GPs, JRUs and Co responder as rrvs thats why they dont stand down, HART units being caught up in this has been asked to be changed so if they did get stood down so will all these units.

We already have a public order update planned. Thank you for your suggestions though, we'll take them on board and see what fit with our aims.

Thank you appiriate you telling us.

I like most of these ideas and I forgot abour food 😅 yes a mobile command office/post would be cool and thank you for your constructive criticism

A public order update containing 5 new Vechiles 2 educations maybe a building or expansion

- Prisoner Transport Van - Can Transport 1 Person And Acts as a IRV

- Public Order Vehicle/Riot Van Acts as a Riot Unit, IRV and PTV, and needs public order training

- Horse Box, A Sort of Lorry containing horses I would say up to 10 horses needs mounted police training

- Horse Trailer Needs a towing vehicle (IRV) can have 4 horses, needs mounted police training.

Ideas: Missions could need X horses, never more then 10

Buildings: A Riot Police Station or a expansion to a large police sation

Could work the same way the traffic car works.