Posts by Alasizon

There is only one perosn in my alliance but he don't have POI's too and when i make a new game with another email and build only one station and then do nothing there comes another call but i think that the game want to give me a better start with this to make easier money at the beginnig. Or what do you think?.

It doesn't include just people from your alliance. POIs are shared across all players in the game.

Also as a note - if your EMS chief arrives on scene after the ambulances are ready for transport - it won't clear those, those still have to be manually transported.

I am sure EMS Chief will correct me if I am wrong, but I was told by a moderator and an administrator. The more stations you build the more they begin to cost.

The point is that the specialization should be just like the expansion - a flat cost, not increasing with each one built like regular stations.

The spawn of the missions is random and there will be periods of times where missions come and go for lack of a better term. This is how you'll have six or seven high rise fires back to back and then none for a long period of time.

The missions themselves haven't been removed from the game, you just haven't reached the spot in the mission spawn table again where you'll see those missions.

can confirm that the developers confirmed this when asked.

I guess I dont understand the reasoning provided for AU as the airport missions still require the spawning station to have the airport extension.

Very frustrating to get wildfires downtown.

Appears the same changes from the AU version made it to the US version as well...

The wildfire missions no longer require the spawning station to have a forestry extension which is extremely irritating.

The releasing units thing is all over the board. I had a call that required 24 swat. I sent 24 swat only to find out that 12 of them had been released so the mission would not complete until I sent them back. I sent law enforcement to an off road accident and they were released and then later instead of patients like the description says, it required prisoner transport and I had to send cops back...

Auto stand down only works on EMS units so any issues with PD units would be unrelated.

IT is very common in real life that hospitals get overloaded or full. Therefore the auto transport would just send the ambulance to the next closest hospital that could handle that patient.

That is also why ambulances shouldnt just auto-transport 100% on it's own and why the option to choose the destination pops up. If you are at a scene with 8 total transports and there is the opportunity to split it between two or more hospitals, most of the time it would be.

Planes into wildland areas are another one that make no sense. Firstly, they are being generated in areas where I have no wildland vehicles...like large metropolitan areas. Why would I have forest fire infrastructure in a major city? I am regularly getting these missions inside of dispatch centers that have no stations with that expansion, and I just have to ignore them until they time out which is annoying. Secondly, their frequency is also too high.

Looks like the mission is missing the requirement to be spawned at a station with a forestry expansion. The requirement for forestry expansions is there but not that it spawns from a station that has a forestry expansion.

EMS-Chief - could you submit a request to the devs to have this mission updated?

I shared a large scale mission and some of the members sent ambulances and were afk for a day and my EMS wasn't able to force their transports and it ended up to where they never logged in in time to transport and everyone lost out on the payout because of not being completed. I take it your own EMS is not able to force other members to transport?

If it is a mission you shared and someone has been offline for more than 30 minutes, you can cancel their transports.

You have to click on each unit's name individually and then select the cancel transport option.

Going back to talking about auto-transport; I'm not a fan of this other than how it is currently implemented (through EMS chiefs) as it makes sense to prevent overloading of hospitals (particularly when it comes to those who only put realistic expansions at each hospital).

Still have to continuously click the screen to get all units to load.

This isn't a bug - that is the designed behavior to assist with load times and server performance. Each time you click on the "Load missing units" button it loads another portion of the units beyond the auto-truncated limit.

The Serverfehler error you are receiving is a generic server error message - it tends to happen when connection to the server is dropped. Usually, this is on the server's end but occasionally it can also be caused by your own internet dropping the request when it comes to reloading the screen (hence why it is most common when dispatching units and completing transports).

May not be in your area but the DECON/Quartermaster Unit is becoming a big thing across the country. Departments in Florida as well as Texas have big programs for this and it is catching on. I have a friend who is a deputy chief and he is invited all over the country to speak on the program he has developed. All about the ongoing and growing concern about FF Cancer

Every department is taking a different stance/approach. Some are going with multiple sets of turnouts at each house already and they are sent out for cleaning as needed while others are going through a mobile decon that responds to the station afterwards while others are doing work at the scene. For that reason I could see it being difficult to implement in game as it isn't a true emergency response and everyone is different. For most, decon units being deployed to scenes are pretty limited to just hazmat calls.

Rehab has been brought up several times, if added I would like to see it be a mission time modifier rather than a required unit as not every department has dedicated rehab units.