Posts by Hillis

I would like to see randomly populated large scale events. They could happen randomly once a month or so and only be large enough that you can handle. For example: not require a MCV if you do not have one. If you wanted to do more than that, you could still use your coins to start an event or mission.

let me know you what you think and what you might change add or remove this is a basic idea for know i could go more in depth of how it would work if you want to

I like the idea and the chart. Just wondering why the quint and platform do not have basic command?

Hey guys,
    I would like to introduce a new vehicle into the game. In Texas, and I'm sure in many other parts of the country, mass casualty ambulances are placed throughout populated areas in case of MCIs. They're staffed by multiple departments should the need arise. Usually 6 paramedics/firefighters are needed to run them. In our area, there are 4 ambuses and 13 across the state. These ambuses are capable of handling up to 18 patients or 6 critical patients. With major incidents piling up in this game, they would be a useful tool. Here are some pictures of the local ones.

Hey guys,
    I was just wondering what everyone's favorite online strategy games are? I enjoy playing games like Mission Chief and Fire911. I'm sure there are other similar games, they don't have to be fire related.