Posts by PGFEMS8

I don' think it is a bad idea at all. It just shouldnt be tied to a medical call time-wise. For example, what about cardiac arrests. What about these large MVA's with 19 people. What if detectives want to be added? Especially because attempted homicide is already in, might as well. I dont understand why death shouldnt be added in just to use a few more units.

I would absolutely favor this. Only the volunteer stations in my area have more than 6 units and thats few and far between otherwise. Most stations have 2-3 trucks per stations, 5 at the very most in more populated, subrban areas as there are more stations. And it would cut costs as well so that definitely helps instead of us having to grind to 2 million points just to build another station with one or two apparatus.

I thought of something recently. The thing that got me into this game was Lietstellenspiel and the way calls were run in it. I liked how, with some calls, there were not a specified number of units but a specified number of firefighters. Also, there was firefighter training that was needed for some runs, if I remember correctly, or the training helped the calls run faster rather than sending an increased amount of units. Lastly, the calls themselves like the crane collapse that does happen here occasionally can be added too. Just a thought.

On another note, can we change the usage of SWAT around a bit? The guys I play with agreed that either the police units were not used enough or too much (i.e, the Gas Station Robbery which usually uses a bunch of officers instead of utilizing 2 swat units compared to the Hostage situation which utilizes a heckload of officers along with the 2 swat units.) Remember these are just suggestions and I understand that this is just a game but I wanted to see how everyone feels about it too.

Stupendous work! May I request that you do some LA County units as well? Maybe the McCormick and Care ambulances too? If you have the time, I mean

Hey, would lowering the amount of money needed to build a station be a possibility? Especially the number of credits. For example, how about making the cost rise but at a smaller rate? Just wondering.

Good morning/afternoon/evening! I've noticed something whilst playing the game today. My Alliance's Missions are not popping up on my board at all unless I go to the dispatch setting, scroll down to save, and bam, it is back there. I was wondering if there was a reason as to why this is happening and how I can get it fixed.

Question for ya. How did you make your vehicles looks so crisp? I mean, did you use another software to make them look so clean? It looks as if you've drawn over the original picture.

Hey, question for you all! I'm torn on how to do this correctly. I see that LA County has Battalion Chiefs but no Division Chiefs and I have calls that need MCV's. What should I do?

Hey all. I have an idea in regards to the police department in the game. I understand that they are going to add vehicles into the game but I would like to make suggestions as well

Homicide Unit -Just a detective majoring in homicide investigations for use in murders, even shootings if a victim dies.
    Burglary Unit- For small calls like the parked car burglary, this unit would not be called but for bank, residence, or commercial robberies, this unit would be needed. You would only need 1 or 2 for this call. 1 for residential, 2 for commercial.
    Forensics- could be used for the bank calls as well as the homicide. Mostly Homicide.

I would like to hear any more of your suggestions.