Posts by ConzSJA

We discussed this internally back when Sebastian implemented the patrol function. Basically, the addition would be too difficult and not worth the time.

Some player may disagree as some will agree, i for one would like this to be added as it can get tedious and a pain to keep making up routes for the vehicles to go.

Hi,

Along with the patrol making i would like to see a button added to the vehicles screen where if clicked it randomly goes on a patrol its self. You can select how far away you want it to patrol i.e KM away so it isnt going away from you area. This maybe a bit of a pain but some player may like it.

Let me know what you guys think,

ConzSJA123

Thats where people can use a 'Radio' platform to communicate for realism. As for me in the UK i would like people to control my ambulances as and when if we run out of resources thats when we have to purchase more.

This maybe a long shot but here it goes,

in the future i would like to see that you can select people who are able to use the vehicles you have purchased that belong to you so that it become more realistic and enhances teamwork in the alliance. I for one am more intrested in the Ambulance Service and wish to make it realistic for the people in my region. so would like them to use my units when they are available at the station.

Let me know what you guys think.

ConzSJA123

• I would request that Adding Ambulances needed to Event because i for one will be doing Just Medical Events for my alliance and would like some ambulances to do something.

Let me know what you think

ConzSJA123 (European Emergency Services)

Could we have a school for Medical workers e.i. lesson for Paramedic, Advanced Paramedic (Air Ambulance) and Doctor this means the Doctor and a Paramedic can go into the fly car also new call may need to be added like Broken Bones, Female in labor, Drug overdose and Spinal Injury. The spinal injury may need a Doctor but will need a Fly car with an Advanced Paramedic.

Let me know what you think.

Maybe we could have more events like Marathons that is a 2 day period (day one getting down day two Race) also things like if we put a POI at a race course we could have racing going on so medics and fire service would need to turn up. Events should also generate Patients, and criminal that we have to transport.

Tell me if you agree and if you have any questions please let me know.

Rescue boats could be an expantion onto the Ambulance station to make a lifeguard station, we could also have missions out at see like man over board also some missions may need an Air Ambulance so they can Winch the patient out of the Boat. Also Beach missions could be good like a lost child. In the UK we have RNLI which patrol most beaches and have diffrent boats like the Onshore and Severn these and both diffrent sized boats and can carry more.

Please let me know if you agree and and questions please do ask.

We should be able to set more events but are more on standby for E.g Marathon, Fair, Show, Set able football games. these could also generate calls from the event e.g Shoplifting, seizure, cardiac infraction. :?:

Playing the game i have noticed that the time on the chat is out and for an idea have a set able time with a small digital clock one the map so we can be told what time the came in, how long it had taken and what time we left the caller/patient. This would help with football game timing and if we are trying to crack down on late arrivals.

Maybe there should be missions for fly cars which they can complete and ones they cant.
    e.g. Fever and nosebleeds and add more missions for Ambulances like broken bones, spinal injury, dislocation.

Blaz3ikinz It was only just an idea thats why i put E.g. and i put it because im based in Uk so Know more about UK than US

There should be more major missions which need Air Ambulances e.g. RCT and Cardiac Rest. Also not always the cars are based with the helicopters for example Derbyshire Air Ambulance have 2 different cars and they both based at different areas due to the areas they cover.

Wouldnt it be great if we had Lifeguards that patrol the beach and Rescue Boats that do out at sea missions

missions should consist:
    -Drowning Person
    -Man over board
    -Body in sea
    -Missing person
    - Cardiac Rest
    and more