Posts by nickoliAER

Hello i have many stations in houston and i am trying to find someone else who does too who is online alot, and wants to share calls. ill join the alliance youre in :)

The eggs are to earn the egg collecting award, however we get absolutely nothing for awards making them absolutely pointless. There should be more of a reward or else not have the awards at all, the way it stands they mean nothing.

good point. and i mean it could even be made to where eggs dont appear as often. and we could get 1 coin for it. like maybe 20 eggs a day?

Ok so are you not in favor of it? Im trying to make the point that only for a couple weeks we could do this. We never do and it would be a nice treat for the players. And we wouldn't continue it forever.

players do not get very many opportunities to earn free coins, and it would be especially nice for those who have been loyal and patient with the game. its not like it would be forever but just until easter is over maybe one coin for every egg we get?

I think this should be up to the player and not a feature in game, if you want to play like this you should record your mileage and then delete and rebuy the vehicle when it reaches your cap

I would but that defeats the purpose of the need for it. It's a universal thing and we all know that's what happens in real life. It's kinda like saying it should be up to the player whether or not the hospitals fill up.

Would add more realism to the game if we had to replace our vehicles after they got a certain amount of mileage or after we've had them a certain length of time, or maybe for vehicle to need repairs.

So something I thought about the other day is how real life hospitals have this thing called code black where the emergency rooms begin to receive more patients than they are equipped for, but they can't turn them away. So I'm wondering can there be an update where if a hospital is full, yu can override and transport anyway, with a cost of credits- say it would cost 100 credits to transport them to a full hospital, so you would still get credit for the transport, just not as much, and the player would still be pursuaded to expand so as not to lose more credits overall, but the option is always there. Or maybe it will take longer to release patients the more full the hospital gets....

if you go to any vehicle you own, and open up a window for them it will show "Type 1" for example on any type one engine you have. Click on "type 1" or equivalent for any other vehicle and it will let you edit colour.

So for the ambulances, click on one of them and click on the "vehicle type: ambulance" part of the unit details. you do not have to edit the unit (I mean go to the screen where you select response times or personnel limit). you can then select a colour or delete one.

wow awesome thanks ive been on for a year and didn't even know that lol that fixed it :)

ok so I created and deleted some alarm and response regulations and somewhere having to do with those the check box next to the names of my vehicles turn different colors. the type 1 fire engines have been red ever since I started playing the game, but just recently with my regulations the ambulances all turned blue, and I don't want them like that. you can see what I mean in the picture I attached. its really irritating how do I make it go away. thank you.

This is not a recruitment post, but it does have to do with the well being of all alliances of all players and alliances.

I am nickoli, co-admin in the American Emergency Response Alliance. We recently had a member of our alliance, whose name I will state: Dispatcher911, who was also a co admin, dishonestly attempt to log into multiple other players accounts who had further progress than he, intending to take them as his own. Unfortunately a member of our alliance feel victim and lost over 6 months worth of progress, and over $100 in coins of damage was done. This goes as a reminder never to give your login information to anyone who asks for it EVER, even if you know them. There is nothing that can be done after an account is sabatoged like this. Dispatcher911's account is no longer existent on missionchief, and the player was able to recover what is left of his account.

I would like to make ALL PLAYERS, especially alliance ADMINS and CO-ADMINS, aware to be watchful, especially in the near future, in case this player resurfaces in one of our alliances. If a user asks to share accounts so we can make more progress and have more fun, as dispatcher911 basically said, I urge admins to ban members that do this from your alliance to keep one of your members from being victimized. Or any attempt to gain access to someone's account. Because once someone has access, gained by any means they have to use, then its game over. Everyone be careful and have fun and don't fall for tricks as this one.

That kinda takes away from the point of the game. You are dispatching units and it is your responsibility to select the needed units and send.

Look at a burning leaves call that sometimes turns into a roof fire. Units won't go on stand by for a single engine run. The engine on scene reports they have a roof fire now, you get an alert for it and now have to send the units needed for the upgraded assignment (2E, 1L, 1B).

I am not understanding how you see that this takes away from the purpose of the game. Of course you wouldn't put anyone a standby for a simple call like a brush pile of leaves on fire. By like you said, we are dispatching. It is a dispatching game. And in real life standby is a thing. I am more referring to larger calls, especially ones that have probabilities requiring units. A burning machine, for example, sometimes required an air, tanker, etc. but soemtimes it does not. So we can dispatch 3 trucks a battalion and a rescue and have the other units on standby. Aso if calls upgrade we can have units ready on standby. And this would be completely optional it would be up to the player so why not add it for the ones who would like to try it. It would only add more variation and fun and we need some of that.

This is a small idea but is anyone else interested in having high rise as a POI like gas station where we have to put the location of one to get the calls? It's weird to have a high rise fire in the middle of nowhere and it will help the player control whether the HAVE more or less big calls.

Right. But take the quint for example. We had an engine and a ladder in the game already, but the quint combines it. It would be like that. A squad could be capable of doing what heavy rescues do, but be specifically for medical, and have the capability of a fly car. We don't have a unit yet that can do that, and it wouldn't hurt to have one. I believe lots of people would enjoy this, as it is common in many areas all over the world in addition to units the game already features :)

Thank you EFD850 this is a valid argument. Although in the tiller situation, a roller is a type of platform truck, which we already have, just in variation. What I am suggesting is a whole other unit that could function in a way that the other units do not. But I could make a reverse argument saying that "well why does this game have different units?" We could just have engines and name them ladders and use our imagination. But we want variety in the game, and the squad would bring a good amount of that. At the same reason why other units have been added. And why not? It would be a good addition

Hello. I would like to suggest a new feature in the EMS side of the game. Many fire departments, especially across the US, have a paramedic squad, specifically for patient treatment. It is not capable of transport, but can treat patients quickly, and sometimes can replace the role of a heavy rescue. Can this possibly be added in addition to the ambulance and the fly-car?

FDNY is the obvious one.

Gavin, this has nothing to do with my thread. its causing confusion. I don't care what the FDNY requires. what is obvious, however, is that almost all firefighters spots require emt certification, some paramedic. and they should. this thread is for people who want to discuss adding paramedic squads to the game. so I have alredy reported you and WNYfirefighter for spam. please quit its getting annoying. also, next time you quote me, please be courteous and quote the whole reply.