Posts by Kaziya

I would actually would like to see in the ARR is a line for each of these vehicles. So I can assign these vehicles to certain calls. While at it add the Quint as a line item also.

I had a strange request for rigs, it said a few rigs along with (1 HazMat, X4 Hazmat.) never seen this before I had only sent the 1 HazMat unit then when it arrived all was GTG, icon went green. does the (X4) mean more personnel now?

x4 means you need 4 staff trained in HazMat. If you had a HazMat unit with 3 trained then it will show you are short 1 HazMat trained personnel.

I think I broke the game, I have twenty-five 911 centers spread over 25 counties. I am beginning to think this is hurting the game. I built two more (for a total of 3) federal stations for one call center. I have not gotten any federal calls now. I have 2 cities that have one station each and they have not gotten any calls in a week or so. I tried running all the stations (this was before the federal patch) out of one dispatch but the missions I was getting were killing me. I have some counties that only have 4 stations and the game would have a major call and it would take over an hour for the equipment to even get there. I am not sure what to do anymore.

So what I found out is that multiple dispatch’s can hurt missions based on number or stations or extensions. Meaning that if a larger

Call has a building count requirement; even though they are close and are in separate dispatch’s those calls will not generate. I have collapsed all my dispatch’s from 11 to 3. Now I will build a couple more when I venture to another state. But since I did that larger calls populate. I would like the ability for each county to have a dispatch AND the ability to per se link dispatches together if you want to allow for larger missions to populate.

On mine, I have the heavy equipment operator assigned to the trailer and 1 driver in the cab. Once I did that and only assigned them on the mission screen, never use the station to send them, it worked.

Not sure what server you‘re on but on the US you can’t assign to a trailer. Even error if truck does not a member will say that they need to be assigned to cab. I think there is a unintended hook in the truck driver license that pulls all available truck driver personnel in the building into truck being sent out. Even though they are assigned to other trucks.

It happened again where each semi has an assigned Truck Driver and Heavy Equipment Operator. I have three units and when I sent two units from the dispatch screen and only one unit rolled and pulled in the other two drivers already assigned to other trucks. Very weird.

Greetings,

I have misplaced some POI's and I can not remove them. I select the POI that had been created and I get a pop-up that asks Are you sure you want to remove the POI. I select yes and waiting and nothing happens; the POI remains.

I was wondering how to potentially add graphics/images of patches for units. For instance, a Police Dept would have their patch as their image for unit movement, and other Police or Sherriff Units would have their respective patches. I do not need to have animation if responding or not, just being able to see what departments are responding to what calls. I would want the icons to be very very small; as I see different graphics have no scalability or are way too large when looking at an area view rather than on zoomed-in view.

How can this be accomplished?

Greetings,

I noticed the other day that Truck Driver's License was implemented; when I could not dispatch a semi and dozer to a call. I trained personnel and assigned one per truck/trailer. So for instance I have 6 Semi's and 6 Dozer Trailers. For each "team" I have assigned 1 Truck Driver's License and 1 Heavy Machinery person; No Minimum crew requirement with a Maximum crew requirement of three. Each Trailer is assigned to a specific Semi-Trailer; I was having a hell of a time trying to deploy to a call.

I tried sending just the semi which it does, I was thinking it would pull the trailer, which it leaves at the station. I tried sending the trailer and it errors out saying it can't dispatch. This could be user error and I need to send both at the same time.

When I sent both semi and trailer the unit rolled BUT pulled the other Truck Driver License personnel in the station. Bringing more personnel over the Max crew. I have attached snipit of a call. You are looking at a semi that has two crew assigned; but it also pulled two other drivers that assigned to other units.

I love this idea, Especially if you can get Mutual Aid (Missions shared with Alliance) Tones. Might be also interesting to put in different tones/sounds for different types of calls initially Fire and Police, probably Fire/Rescue Boat docks. Getting more granular down to specific mission types and or things like counties would be a lot more work.

As far as copyright, I get that think there would be pretty talented people here that would be willing to create tones/sounds for the betterment of the game.

I know this is an old issue. However, I still have not gotten Medium, Large or Giant flooding. I have all the requirements met. I think the issue is that there is no Generated By station associated too the calls. If you look at Small Flooding the Generated by is Fire Station yet the other three are blank. I suspect that if the developers add Fire Station to the Generated by for those three then these calls will appear.

Can a Moderator in communication with a developer or a Developer monitoring these forums please chack that and advise if that is correct and when an that be fixed?

Cheers,

Kaziya

Hello,

In terms of Chief, I agree. I was going with something similar to what was in game. Chief/Supervisor was the same idea but not a chief title for the reasons stated before about responding to larger events. However, I will disagree with you on the realism or sense of implementing in game a grouped leadership for Law Enforcement. I come from a background of being a former LEO and EMT; in the game anymore than 10 ambulances for a event/mission requirement is an EMXs Chief, this should be the same for LEO and here is why. EMS Chief is acting as director or triage; same with LE with large number of units there is a person in charge of control.