Posts by Tyler Whitespeare

I have built all of LACoFD and each station is true to their apparatus and not once I've ever gotten a run requiring a dozer and I have 5 of them just sitting, also the same with the crew carrier for wildland fires

I think that the crew carriers are intended to represent a unit transporting a Type 1 or 2 wildland crew

I had to expand a fire station near the rescue boat dock to water so that it triggers calls.

I keep the station downstaffed with no boats in it. I essentially just do the expansion.

That would solve the problem, but I don't plan on spending almost 1m+ credits on a station that I am not going to take full advantage of.

This is not a bad idea, however for implementation and use purposes, I'm not sure if it would be more beneficial to make the boat trailer available at the boat dock, or make rescue and large fire boats an expansion to regular fire stations. I will keep an eye on this idea.

The boat trailer is available at the rescue boat dock, it just doesn't count as a water rescue station so I can't get calls for water rescue even tho I have the units for them inside of the boat dock.

You should make the rescue boat dock count as a water rescue station. In some setups (Like San Diego) we don't run water rescue out of fire stations, with that being said it makes more sense to run a boat trailer and utility out of a rescue boat dock, running them out of a rescue boat dock makes even more sense when it is more cost-effective to get said boat dock.