Posts by Evan384

If you wish to set a vehicle image for a single vehicle, make sure you don't have any graphic packs set. Then you'll need to navigate to your vehicle and choose the pencil icon. You can then choose the image you want with/without lights by choosing the "choose file" button. Then just find your image you want to use.

As for the projected mission, I also have no clue what it is. I think the log shows classes but I'm not sure on that. I'm definitely sure that the shows hospital expansions.

Hopefully I explained that well.

If you have 6 police stations it won't matter if you have any K-9s trained. You should probably consider training some if you're getting the call.

After looking around, this is what I found Sebastian said in August 2016, and haven't seen anything posted on this algorithm changing so...
    But somehow if I'm just still wrong a moderator can correct me

*If I'm correct*, it's based on the highest amount of stations you have not the total. Since you have 2 police stations, and that's the department you have highest amount of stations, you take the total of those buildings +1.

For example... I have 32 fire stations and 10 police stations so I'll only get 33 calls since my highest count is in the fire department.

Basically it's highest amount of stations (fire or police) +1.
    Hopefully this helped, I'm not sure if it will because I had trouble trying to explain it, lol.

You can add station pictures already.
    1) Click on your station
    2) Scroll to the bottom
    3) Click "edit"
    4) Find where it says "choose file" then navigate to the image you want and double-click the picture
    5) Save and you're done :)

little confused, is that to add an amb to the station and it takes 7 days for it to complete/be built? not that it only last 7 days right?

It would take 7 days to 'build' it onto the station, after the 7 days you will always be able to add ambulances to it until you delete the station.