Posts by Tickle506

Good afternoon,

I was discussing this in my alliance and was advised to place this suggestion here to see if it is something that is already being considered.

As we saw with Urgent Care Centre it introduced a transport mission from your UCC to a Hospital. With this new Police update, I feel there is an opportunity to create a similar mission but for policing with the detention van. For example, you get a transport request for a detention van to convey a prisoner from a Police Station to the nearest prison.

The whole idea surrounding this mission is persons taken into Police custody are often held to appear in court the next day. As it would be impractical to do the whole court concept in this game this mission could sim the result of a person being conveyed to court and held on remand in prison until trial etc.

I understand it may be a big ask but thought it would be good to suggest it.

Many thanks

We set the credits for new missions as they come out depending on how resource intensive the job is. If this was a job carried over from the US game (I can't remember) then we had no say in the job at the time. It's uncommon, but not impossible, to get jobs changed to different requirements. A recent example was the poor paying Fail to Stop mission, especially considering it required NPAS. I do agree that 7,000 average isn't incredibly high for the resources but I like the job nonetheless. We'll bare it in mind if we have a review of the calls.

Good Morning,

Thanks for taking the time to respond to this.

I completely understand where you're coming. It is a shame that not much can be done. I do agree it is a great call, I am finding that the large scale jobs are very well thought out.

Cheers

Tickle506

Good Morning,

I received the above mentioned mission for the first time on my stack last night and was quite excited when I saw it. I looked to see what resources needed deployed to this and again quite enjoyed seeing the vast number of units needing deployment. In total I counted 33 units in total needing deployed. Without factoring in majors you can create yourself for your alliance, this is the largest number of units I've seen needing deployed to one incident.

I saw the average credits for the mission was approx. 7000 credits. I thought this had to be false and thought nothing more of it.

When I came back on later to check it had cleared (had to wait for an alliance member to send me a couple of fire officers) I was really shocked to see I only received approx. credits after alliance contributions were deducted.

Now I am absolutely dismayed by this as it is an incredibly resource draining mission with such little reward. Not only that it took a long time for it to be completed due to needing assistance from Alliance members.

This really needs looked into as I feel that due to the time and effort taken to complete it, the reward is not representative of that.

Many Thanks,

Tickle506

MissionChief UK Platform Member