Posts by JamesTheFox

I have 3 areas built up in North Carolina, where I live. I build as realistic as possible, with Fire, EMS, and Police, including locations of stations and apparatus assignments. My bubbles include:

Wake County - 70 Fire Stations, 5 EMS Stations, and 14 Police Stations so far. I am very close to completing this county in full, only 5 more departments (11 Fire Stations) to add, plus Police and more EMS locations.

Harnett County - 8 Fire Stations, 3 EMS Stations + 1 Hospital, and 3 Police Stations so far. I plan to build the rest of this county at some time as well, but it is one of my least priorities.

Charlotte - 45 Fire Stations (including Charlotte's Fire Admin and Fleet Logistics), 1 EMS Station + 2 Hospitals, and 14 Police Stations. This area is completed. I plan to spread some EMS to a few fire stations, but other than that I may at some point add some county stations in the area too.

Greensboro - 28 Fire Stations, 3 EMS Stations, 2 Police Stations. The city itself is done, but this city is incorporated into a county wide station numbering system, so I want to add all of the county stations as well. I have so far only added 1 for a Tanker.

In all, I have 151 Fire Stations, 12 EMS Stations, and 33 Police Stations, as well as 3 maxed out Hospitals.
    And I'm still actively growing, adding more stations here and there as I get funds in my spare time

In the area I observe (Cary, NC dispatch area for Cary, Apex, and Morrisville, NC), it's about the same. First alarm for a structure fire dispatches 4 Engine companies, a Ladder company, a Rescue company or other Mobile Air unit, and 2 Battalion Chiefs. County has a similar structure to their dispatch.

This would actually be an amazing addition and offer more variety. I would also love it for the realism factor, as the department I am recreating in this game does use a good many trailers, often pulled either by Utility units or by semi trucks, such as swift water rescue boats, Urban Search and Rescue, HazMat, ATV units, etc. It would be absolutely amazing to be able to recreate these units and be able to use them on calls