Posts by fhs

Hello all,

As far as I know, there is a fundermental difference between the US system and the German system in terms of centralization of buildings and units.

While in Germany there are usually many vehicles at one location (with smaller fire stations for support) it seems that in the US there are many fire stations with only one or two vehicles.

Since the basis for all versions is the German version (as I understand it), I wonder if this is taken into account in the US system, since the size of operations is based on the number of fire stations, for example. Doesn't it happen quickly that if I build many fire stations and staff them realistically with only one or two vehicles, I get missions that I can't easily complete?

The question of financing buildings also fits into this context. The costs of buildings increase significantly with the number of buildings. But if buildings are only manned by a few vehicles and therefore don't bring in as much money, don't you quickly reach a point where you have to spend a long time grinding for the next guard?

Thanks for any tips and advice.