Posts by DragonBlade

I am having the same issue with firefighting plane stations. I currently have six (6) and when I attempt to build another it says I can only have "thirteen"? I have reported it but of course I only received the automated reply.

Each slot you have counts as a station. So if you have more than one slot in your stations that'll be why.

Use most coastal stations as Lifeguard station/towers since most of the vehicles are dealing with lifeguard and not Coast Guard. The ones you use for Coast Guard add only the Large and or Small coastal boats and visa versa. Thats what I'm thinking of doing.

It would be nice to have a feature where members can automatically transport their patients and suspects with a click of a button. And for Transport Admins in alliances, it would be helpful to have a feature to automatically clear transports from offline members. It would definitely be helpful on the calls that have like 70 patients.

For patients there is already system in place, but you have to set up each EMS Chief Unit to auto assign hospitals.

I am a little confused about Dragonblades comment "Create your own coverage area. Stations belonging to this dispatch center are considered for missions in the assigned dispatch center area." I have searched around and can't find that. Where is this button located?

Thanks

Go to the "EDIT" screen in your dispatch centers.

Sure it's a case of units being released and not a unit being added to a mission as does happen from time to time. Also some missions don't require an ambulance until after the main mission has been completed.

Depends on how you set up your dispatch center. If you have "Create your own coverage area. Stations belonging to this dispatch center are considered for missions in the assigned dispatch center area." selected or not. If so then it would be tied to each dispatch center that has it selected. If you have any dispatch centers not set up for it's own coverage area then it'll be total across all stations. In other word it depends on how you have each dispatch center set up.

I think more what he’s trying to get at is like the fire station, as soon as you get one built you start getting two calls for it, you don’t get one call after building two, so what I really think people are trying to say is this… as soon as you get one “hanger” shouldn’t it then start creating calls and as you grow it generates more types of calls and so on. I think the costal has a bit of issues but it’s still a WIP (work in progress) which is why we are all here to work those out and talk and see what others think.

Sorry, but your not even close to what we've been saying. The complaint is the requirement for the smaller coastal missions are 2 hangers even though you only have to send 1 helo. link to possible missions: https://police.missionchief.com/einsaetze.

it is my understanding that after an extension is activated it takes a period of time for it to spawn missions

The time period varies. I've seen it as low as mins to several days.

Game warden does act as a patrol however can’t transport, k9 also can act as a patrol car, and can transport, for me at least. Let me know if that shouldn’t be happening, make since to me personally as I know of ways you can make a K-9 unit also a one person transport vehicle and have two police officers in front no matter the car type especially IRL.

K-9 doesn't transport. Only patrol car and sheriff have the ability to transport prisoners.

I have a large number of stations in NYC.

There are no missions that require you to have 1 helicopter station for it however the misisins requiring 2 helicopter stations only need 1 helicopter so doesn't it make sense for it to require 1 helicopter station not 2?

No different to some other missions that require 10 police stations to generate for example, but only require 6 patrol cars.

EMS Fire Engine/Ambulance acts as a Pumper and Ambulance on scene. This requires ALS Medical Training for Fire Apparatus from the Rescue Academy. just how does this work if you have them for an als station but classes for them are only for fire stations? is there a class for als-ALS Medical Training for Fire Apparatus not fire-ALS Medical Training for Fire Apparatus

The Rescue Acadamy is for the Ambulance stations. The "ALS Medical Training for Fire Apparatus" is available in both the Rescue Acadamy and the Fire Acadamy.

Yeah, you don't have room and I believe it's 2 per station and the ratio is like 1/25 fire stations so you would need 50 to get a second one ( do not quote me on these values theses are the ones fir the medical and police helicopter so I am assuming its the same.

Thats looks correct. I have 118 fire stations and can have up to 4 firefighting aircraft.

The devs are annoying, makes since, however it’s a big part of the real life, not to mention I don’t believe the devs have ever had experience as emergency personnel evident by what’s in the game currently and the fact that most suggestions aren’t placed in game. Not to also mention most calls are in the worse and wrong areas on the map but that doesn’t matter that would be hard to fix.

Keep in mind that the dev are in Germany and things are done completely different in Europe as appose to the US. The type of units are also different. Although they do have advisers from the US and sometimes I imagine stuff can get lost in translation.

ATF already exits.