Posts by Boyscoutews

Police Mobile Command Unit, Most Police Departments have a Mobile Command Unit. How ever in game you need to put MCUs in at the closest Fire house.
    Football game Standbys. Same as a baseball or soccer game.
    Events- Have a patient that can come up where you have to transport to the hospital and have the unit return to the game.
    Engine Tankers. We have Rescue Engines and quints. I think we should have an Engine Tanker as well Cant make the game that hard.
    Barn fires. Needs more tankers and more units. From personal experience barn fires can use a lot of rescourses that the mission dose not require that it should.
    Areal Trucks with cut tools, Many large departments use their ladder trucks to respond to rescue calls and use for MVA's with entrapment and such. This could be a nice addition.

I know this has been said numorios times, but i feel these should be added.
    Fire alarms(Can upgrgrade or be a false alarm)
    Control Burn Standby/extinguish(have 1-2 engines go standby at an event)
    Field fires(Needs more engines and tankers)
    Woods Fires(Same as above)
    Accident/ Ejection
    Motorcycle accident

EMS Calls
    Heat/cold exposor
    Hospital transports

I was thinking about having patients stay longer then an hour depending on the call, or have the patient's condition decrease so you gotta transport to another hospital. Also when the ambulance gets to the hospital they have to stay there for a while, instead of dropping and go, that would make it harder.

I feel that when i put POIs in, I always seem to get the same call time after time after time, and its getting a little old always sending the same stuff, and not ever getting much randomization. Is there any way to change this or is it just keep giving me the same warehouse fire everyday?

Hello, I feel that the distance to transport a suspect needs to be increased, where im from we have only one place to put arrested people, and i cant transport from half of my area because of the range issue, another thing is, I feel the CO alarm should take longer and have a patient or 2 someimes.

FIRE CALLS-
    Fire alarms- can upgrade, but takes a little to clear, not just show up and clear
    Public Service-Water in basement, locked out, cat in tree
    Wire Pole Fire
    Barn Fire- Farm POI
    Move Harvester and tractor fires to farm POI
    Investigation Outside- Smoke ita, can be nothing or upgrade to brush fire
    Appliance Fire
    Water rescue- Rare on the street event
    Water Rescue- River, Lake POI
    Assist PD- Send an engine for a wash down, or tree on the road
    Tree on Structure
    Basic Rescue-Elevator Rescues- Office POI
    Boat In Distress

MEDICAL CALLS-
    Unknown Problems
    Traumatic Injuries
    Hemmer/Lacerations
    Heat/Cold Exposior
    Electrocution
    Burns/ with fire
    Burns without fire

POLICE CALLS-
    Active Robbery- has 1-3 robbers that need to be transported
    Past Robbery- 1 cop goes and takes a statement(just happened to me so I know)
    Rape-its too big of a crime to miss up on.
    Search Details
    Suspicious Person
    Erratic Driver
    Kidnapping

NEW UNITS-
    Rescue Trucks- Just like the FDNY and Other large cities where they have thier trucks do the rescue work, It would help alot in the cities where they dont have rescue or squads.
    Engine Tankers- Acts as an Engine or a Tanker
    Police MCU- Responses to hostage situations, and other large scale police incidents

NEW FEATURES-
    Domestic Disputes- have a subject and a possible patiient for ems
    Rescues- up to a 6 man
    Utilitys change to a 6 man
    Trucks up to 6 man
    Transfer Assignments- Able to move units around to cover others, other then using staging areas its hard todo
    Burn center-add another extension to hospital for patients from structure fires!

Let me know what you think!!!

But no one else in the aliance can see it

So, I love the fact you can use real life pictures and everyone can see them, when using no texture packs. i would LOVE to see a way to have the same features but using the stations!!

I dont know if this is a bug or not, but I have 2 centers and i have the one station put on the one center, and I still get calls in that station's first in area, and its hard to get stuff to where that station is. All because the center thing isnt working right

As you can see, CHief 91, is taking a direct path, and they can easly take a road there, and all other units are taking the roads, and here, chief 91-3 is doing the same, Also Chief 19, is taking a straight path, when the pd who are leaving the same spot, going to the same call are taking the roads. Another example, E505 going to the same call as the rest there, is taking its own path while the rest go on the street Chief 80, Rescue 8- are shpwn going accross an imaginary bridge that the game mad, they always go up over on the bridge, first time they have done this