Posts by Boyscoutews

I have noticed that lately the units have not been following the roads, and seem to be taking a straight path to the calls. I find this nonrealistic and very fake.

I think there really needs to be fire alarms, box alarms, automatic fire alarms, manual fire alarm, medical alarm, CO alarms, they are all very common and is something very missed in the game, and they have a huge variety to have expansions, as a box alarm can have anything from a car fire all the way to a full blown working fire.

I think the officer down call should be a rare event, I get at least 3-4 a day and that is just not realistic. It really does get old, evey police call turning into an officer down. Officer down is a rare and very unwanted call in real life. i think it is a bit overkill

I have thought about adding a timer to the patrol route screen, so you know when your officers are done patrolling. Also I have thought about adding a few new POI's such as a bank(Bank Robbery Calls), Jails(Mass riots and brawls). Also some new calls, such has Assault, Murder Investigations, Homicides, Rape(Its such a big thing to not have sadly). Also having road accidents have more than one patient sometimes, and since we have a farm POI, we should have barn fires.

My rural area, My tanker will respond on almost anything. We will respond it to any fires, and when the crews are there, we will take it to gas leaks, mva's. We also take it on fire alarms, our tanker is the 2nd most used piece

Yes, yes and yes for the love of missionchief please get most of these suggestions into the call list. Water in basements is a comon occurance here in Norway where I live so that would be exciting for me aswell as my clan, and the false alarms that may or may not be false. Looking forward to see how many of these gets accepted as official missions.

I know these are all common in the real world work place. I hope these get added as well, The fire alarms are pretty much done, but its gas stations and burning machines. Most of the stuff I suggested is pretty much there, just needs some different things done to them.

I am back again, but this time I have a bunch of new ideas mainly for fire side of things
    Fires
    Fire alarms-Can be false or be upgraded
    Investigations-can be false alarm or be upgraded
    Plane fires
    Appliance fires

MVA's
    MVA/Entrapment
    MVA multiple patients
    Plane Crash-POI for airport

MISC
    Oil Spills
    Water in basement
    Public service events
    Earthquakes
    Water main Break

EMS
    Overdose
    Traumatic Injuries
    Pregnancies
    Suicidal threats
    Burn Patients

Police
    Drug Deals
    Bomb threat
    Domestic disturbance-Transport
    Animal in the road way
    Suspicious person-Upgrade

New Ideas
    Jail building
    Burn center expansion in hospital
    MCU for Police

Just some thoughts as I play the game more

ANothere thought is like be able to clear the call, so say you want to have units roll in, but take a bit. You could have them all roll and when the bar comes down it gives you alert ready to clear and you can still have the units there for overhaul and cleanup

I know this has been brought up so many times, but I have been thinking.
    For fire department
    Rescue Engine-Cost $15,000-Can handle rescue and engine calls
    USAR-Cost $20,000-Need to go to school for search and rescue-Needed for trench rescues,Building collapses
    Traffic Unit- Cost $10,000-Needed for the sporting events, road incidents, Major fires and police events
    Brush unit- Cost $11,000- Needed for Brush,shrub,field fires and wild fires

For EMS
    ALS Ambulance-Cost $7,000-Needed for cardiac and other sever medical calls
    Corner-Cost $10,000-Certain calls' patient dies and needs the corner
    BLS- Needs the fly car to transport some calls that are high risk, and needs the medic/paramedic

For Police
    Arson Investigator-Cost $8,000-Needs to go to school-Needed for larger fires
    K-9-Cost $7,000-Needed for large scale police incidents, escaped prisoner
    Tow trucks-Cost $50,000 to expand or $75,000 for a building- works just like hospitals and jail-Missions repo cars, Broken down cars, MVA's

MISSIONS
    Fire Department
    Large Field Fire- Needed units- 3 Engines, 1-2 Brush trucks, 2 Tankers, 1 Chief
    Large Wild Fire- Needed units-4 Engines,3-4 brush trucks,3-4 Tankers,2 Chiefs,1 Air/Mask Truck, Sometime a mobile Command Post
    Fire Alarms-Needed units-2 Engines-1 Truck, Maybe the Chief- Can Become a false alarm, or be upgraded to a fire
    Mass Casualty Events- Needed units-4 Engines, 3 Utilities, 4 Rescues, 10 ambulances,2 Fly cars, 1 Mobile Command Posts,2-3 Chiefs
    2nd alarms fires- 3-4 engines,1-2 Tucks, 1 air truck, 1 Ambulance, 1 Police

And Im sure there is much, much more that can be done.

I have noticed that the hospital takes too long to release people and while playing in an evening it becomes a game of stress finding out where i can send stuff, that can take more people. I suggest around 30 minutes on stead of the hour.