Posts by Casper

Casper. I am not apart of 3 alliances. I was saying there are 3 in the state I have my alliance in and just checked with the others if they wanted to all merge into one.

My apologies. I don't think that is considered poaching. You were just trying to bring all three together.

I will just admit I did do this as the state I currently operate in has 3 different alliances. I was just checking with the admins of the other alliances to see if they wanted to combine into one.

I apologize for this I will not in the future I did not think it would be the end of the world

Well thankfully it's not the end of the world. Just think about all the hard work that these alliances have put into their community just to have someone come along and steal members, wouldn't you be upset about that as well? Now in your situation this is different as well. You are in three alliances so if you are talking with members of the three I wouldn't consider this to be poaching but that is my opinion to the rule however the mod team might have a different of an opinion on the rule.

I've had this happen. Some people in the alliance I was in got sick of the admins never being on a lot and went and created their own alliance and asked me to join that alliance and asked me too tell members near me to leave and join their alliance

Well in there defense if the admins were hardly ever on then leadership failed the alliance and they should start there on. This is one of those situations were the members have to make the decision to start or join another alliance. I say this is an acception to the rule.

Its not currently against the game rules but it is against the forum rules. Send me a DM with some more info and ill see what i can do.

Good Know! I have made all members aware and will not tolerate this in my community. I hope that this doesn't become a thing here.

This is really sad that people are willing to scoop this low. I think that anyone is doing this that Alliance owner should be notified and that if this is happening in that same alliance repeatedly then that alliance should be abolish and unable to restart. This should teach people NOT to Poach.

Yes that is what i am saying. At this current stage that is not possible. The ambulance has to transport a patient to hospital where the player will then receive credits. It is not possible to transfer a patient from one vehicle to another. This may end up being possible at a later stage but the whole casualty system would need overhauling. Because of this isnt something that would be introduced in the near future.
    You can quote multiple people at a time if you just keep clicking quote on the posts you want to quote. Double posting is not allowed as it clutters up the forum. Normally i would just say dont do it again however you have posted six separate posts in a row so i will be issuing a warning and merging the posts.

Really ??? ... Well my apologies, I wasn't aware of your rules for posting. I also was trying to make sure that I address each person's post respectfully.

So sort of like a Staging Area but instead a pick up point for Med-Evac set by a player right?

That is correct!

That would be a decent addition. Make it so that after the helicopter leaves, the zone disappears. If that were to be implemented, they should add a helicopter landing pad expansion for hospitals as well, so that HEMS can only bring patients to hospitals that are equipped with heli-pads.

Thank you! I agree as well that a landing pad should be added to the hospitals that are equip with a landing -pad.

It would be nice, but add complications to calling in a helicopter process, I'd trust that the in game pilots would determine the correct place to land.

Could you elaborate on your comment please, I'm not following ...... ? Thanks

If we were to implement a Landing Pad at Hospitals (So that HEMS could only land at Pads and not every hospital or UCC) perhaps the game could give you one free Helo Pad Extension on one hospital of your choice - just so you don't spend a tonne of credits or coins on HEMS station and Helo, just to find you cannot transport patients until you buy the Pad too.

Hmmmm this is something to consider as well. I like where you are going with this! ...... Thank you for supporting my idea

The way my setup is that the actual LZ where my Medevacs land is where my Helo Station is. This would be sweet if we could get some sort of LZ.

Either a hospital extension for Helo transport or an LZ point or even both for that matter depending on your setups. I'm sure hospitals have one or both.

Or say a huge hospital would have 2 to 4 LZ's for Medevacs. Like stated above we could start with one free extension then each one could be 100K up to 4 or so.

Great idea! Love the add on. Thanks for supporting my idea

For hospital helipads, this was due to be added as an EMS update but as you all know we are taking a break from that for now. It was going to be a tick box in the hospitals settings that would just allow helicopters to transport to that hospital.

With LZ’s. This would be difficult to implement due to actually tying up the landing zone to the mission. It is currently impossible to create a sub mission form a mission and I’m not sure it would ever be possible with the mission system in its current form.

So you are saying that IF we were to give the option within the game to create a LZ and have an ambulance pick up the patient and transport to the landing zone and then have the helicopter transport to the hospital it would be impossible ???

Good Evening Players I hope you all are having a great weekend! While I was watching a tv show an idea I had in mind I thought would be realistic for us all. As we are able to dispatch a medical helicopter I was thinking how nice it would be if we could on the map pin point a LZ ( Landing Zone ) for a helicopter to come in and pick up the patient rather then it just going straight to the call area. For example realistically if a burn patient needed to be airlifted the helicopter wouldn't land a the fire scene there would be a landing zone setup. Thoughts ??

Thank you gentlemen for giving your opinion on this post. Implementing this into the Alarm & Regulations would making things a lot easier then having so many alarm regulations and yeah I understand that you could search but that also would take a moment however i'm just looking for a little bit realism to the Alarm and regulation if that's okay with everyone. Thank you for the likes and as always feedback is always great. Moderation Team I hope this is discuss among you all and the developer.

Good Afternoon Everyone

So i have been reorganizing my Alarm & Response and found that in my opinion that it would be awesome to have the ability to have a dropdown within the menu for instance

lets say I added House Fire if I could hover over that and add a drop down under that that shows for instance Working FIre, Medical Alert, or ect .

This would take away from me having to add several response and would make things a little easier. Again this is an idea and I understand if others disagree.

Hello everyone I have been following this forum for sometime now and have read many posts. I've notice something that is missing from the game that I myself have already set up alarm and response regulations for Wildland Fire & Forest Services so I figured what the hell why don't i put a complete plan together on how this could work?! so let's get started.

In order to have this work players will need to use the POI to have forest calls respond in the proper area.

A. Types of apparatuses -

1. TYPE 3 - https://www.bmefire.com/apparatus/wildland/type-3/#Features
    2. TYPE 4 - https://www.bmefire.com/apparatus/wildland/type-4/#Features
    3. TYPE 5 -
    4. TYPE 6 - https://www.bmefire.com/apparatus/wildland/type-6/#Features
    5. Crew Carrier - https://www.bmefire.com/appara…d/crew-carriers/#Features
    6. Mobile Command - https://www.flickr.com/photos/planephotoman/8468514135
    7. Incident Commander - https://www.bmefire.com/apparatus/commander/
    8. Firefighting Air Tankers - Should have for water and fire retardent

So as you can see above I have included all apparatuses needed for this section of the game. EMS can be dispatched from local fire stations or either you can build an ems station nearby. However these vehicles should be included in the regular large fire stations and can be dispatch when needed for wildfires.

B. Types of wildland calls

1. Small Wildfire
    2. Medium Wildfire
    3. Large Wildfire
    4. Mountain Rescue
    5. Injured Hiker
    6. Cabin Fire
    7. Missing Hiker
    8. illegal Burning

So i can't think of anything else I hope you all enjoy. Moderators and Sebastian I hope this is something that can be done and will come to us all here soon! I would love to hear everyone's feedback. Thank You All !

Is it possible to search all threads if you are looking for something in particular ? if not could this be added to the forum ?

I've mention this idea so many times and sadly its been turned down everytime. There's a difference between staging and moving a unit up for cover. Anyone who's in firefighting understands what I mean. I hope that they will get the idea and add it

I would like to suggest that any mission you assign a unit to move from the event/alliance mission section to the area where incidents you own are listed. An "Active Incident" tab would allow for easier coordination and tracking of incidents you have units assigned to whether you own them or not.

Definitely a great idea! I find myself so many times scrolling trying to see which calls I've dispatch and what other assistances is needed. This option I think would be so awesome to have and very helpful.

Good Evening Players,

So I am not sure how many people actually use the Alarm and Response Regulation however I have found it to be very helpful in dispatching units really quickly. However I have found myself in a corner I can't seemed to figure out until now ! So I am proposing a area within the editing phase that would allow you to write notes within the alarm and response regulation.. Let me better explain in case some may not follow.

Say that I create a alarm and response regulation and for instance 3-1 Assignment with RIC I am in need of a Rehab vehicle since we don't have that ability to add that vehicle within the regulation I am now having to remember in my head that when ever i press that button I am going to have to manually select a rehab vehicle rather then the system doing it for me. However if I had the ability to write that in a area say in the editing phase of alarm and response regulation then when i go to hit that button it would pop up and ill see my notes which would help a lot..

I hope I have explained this so that you all can understand please let me know and I'll try my best to get those to understand that might now follow.