Posts by Ericssons147

2 chiefs at a scene is most definitely NOT overkill, any fire scene has multiple chiefs on it regularly.

District Chiefs will usually run sector operations while a platoon chief runs in the Command Vehicle for fires. Calls with multiple exposures may have additional chiefs assigned and additional chiefs will continue to be assigned as alarm levels rise.

As for the missions themselves, our content teams put them together based on real life as best as we can, and as best that can fit within the constraints of the game. They devs simply take the missions we suggest and add them to the game. Our Content Team is compromised of members of emergency services. So I can assure you, we do put thought into these missions.

You miss read what he said I believe, he said 6 for a cargo plane is over kill and only 2 for a large strip mall fire isn’t. For better understanding he said anymore then two is overkill, I agree and disagree with both of you, cargo plane might need three, honestly for different roles, strip malls might need one for each area then an over all. I could be wrong though as well.

I thought of this, told my alliance educator, he didn’t seem to approve and just said it would make the game to easy and you could just set up staging instead. He also said that the personal in that apparatus wouldn’t transfer if we did it so we would need extra people at that staton, or it would count as part of that 10 weekly people allowed to be transferred but if they can make it work like talked about above that would be wonderful.

Yes life guard towers cost only 50k have three basic units and can be opened after reaching rink of senior firefighter… that way you have a better main base emergency services built up which usually life guards will request anyways if needed.

I think more what he’s trying to get at is like the fire station, as soon as you get one built you start getting two calls for it, you don’t get one call after building two, so what I really think people are trying to say is this… as soon as you get one “hanger” shouldn’t it then start creating calls and as you grow it generates more types of calls and so on. I think the costal has a bit of issues but it’s still a WIP (work in progress) which is why we are all here to work those out and talk and see what others think.

Can’t say anything bad as I don’t want to risk another warning but I need to warn you about high ranking alliances I have had a few run ins, one ironically discontinued or I just can’t see them anymore and two admin in it deleted there accounts I believe won’t go into anymore details though, do be careful, I can say United States OEM is wonderful, admin is great and most like me came from an alliance or more of bad experiences to start there own. I grew real quickly because of them.

Game warden does act as a patrol however can’t transport, k9 also can act as a patrol car, and can transport, for me at least. Let me know if that shouldn’t be happening, make since to me personally as I know of ways you can make a K-9 unit also a one person transport vehicle and have two police officers in front no matter the car type especially IRL.

I normally send them on calls that require three or more patrols but have only one prisoner to transport that way I don’t have all cars tied up and I only have the amount needed for transport or two cars as in case cars, my department isn’t set up on realism as that would make the game for me not as fun. Pointless probably for most but helpful for me personally.

My calls don’t seem to be requesting transports as much, calls that normally do don’t anymore and I don’t have a fly car or Chief on scene, why is that? At least it’s not as often, also my mass causality trailers again when people normally need to be transported and I just have a fly car and no chief on scene they just completely treat the patients on scene and no transport? I don’t seem to have this issue with police prison transport requests.

FYI

the DEVs had said before they do not want any units connected with death in the game

The devs are annoying, makes since, however it’s a big part of the real life, not to mention I don’t believe the devs have ever had experience as emergency personnel evident by what’s in the game currently and the fact that most suggestions aren’t placed in game. Not to also mention most calls are in the worse and wrong areas on the map but that doesn’t matter that would be hard to fix.

Federal police station really need the same vehicle as regular police stations AKA SWAT, k9, and patrols, maybe even bomb, and water rescue.We should also be able to have just AFFR and Brush stations. Also there should be a tow service rather it be is own extension or it’s own department. Public transportation for evacuations or what ever else. Rehab beyond the air unit. Light unit for light on scene, or combined light and air unit. Detectives too. Military, coast guard stations, more AFFR units, more and different types of vehicles for regular police departments, more and different vehicles for fire departments as well such as traffic police. Then also would be nice to see ATF, Secret Services, Department of Homeland Security, boarder patrol and customs, DEA, US Marshals office, ICE, some new vehicles can be for FIRE: Medium (ambulance size) 2-4 people max doesn’t transport and Light Rescue (light rescue kind of like what’s in emergency 2 people max) then keep heavy rescue, fire police not a fire investigator they do different things. POLICE: Small local two man bomb squad, sheriffs department should be separate and not an extension unless you want to, police can also be an extension for sheriffs department, transport vehicle/ van if needed instead of a patrol. EMS: Medical Examiner, coroner or can be on its own but also has an extension. Those are just a few ideas and I will keep adding as I come up with more. Lastly auto dispatch, works only if your offline (or maybe just at night and not logged in) and only to finish calls that are not shared with the alliance that maybe don’t have a vehicle that is needs just to clear up and finish calls so when you log back in the next day or time all calls are cleared, this would help make things be smoother, a tad bit easier not to much, and would really help people like me who needs something like this (actually I really want and need something like everything mentioned above).