Posts by Whittier65

like to make a suggestion for adding to the POI a Large Apartment, Small Apartment and Box Store as in like Walmart/Target/Furniture type store, unless Storehouse is like a Box Store

I agree and have seen some videos of the fires and extinguishment attempts. Very similar to the water required years ago to extinguish the magnesium motors in the old volkswagons. I once used about 4000 gallons to extinguish a vw bus on the interstate. The hybrids are not much different

one department in California stated it took them 6 hours to put one out completely but also all the water they dumped on it had done damage in the community

that is true I currently run a 2 peice Rescue and Air truck for a neighboring department one of their rescues and I would like this to be one truck

i agree also, been requesting this for over a year. the department I am with and surrounding agencies run with paramedic staffed Engines and Trucks that perform some heavy rescue duties

This comes from experience the mission should be changed to have minimum water requirement of 4500 gallons and a heave rescue should be added, and if you don’t believe me google it there’s quite the evidence to back me up out there

I concur, those batteries can burn for hours and rekindle numerous times. some departments I heard are just letting them burn out on their own