Posts by ChiefBoden61

I am like you thousands of buildings across hundreds of towns, I am only putting the the tow trucks into the main citys and see how they go.

not going to do it at all because the u have to adjust the radius to cut back on coverage or you will get those missions all over I think. However, i dont have the traffic control extensions or specializations but i get dozens of missions daily requiring traffic control

I know tow trucks just dropped but if in the future we could get semi tow trucks, along with rotators and have them sent for Semi jack knifing missions and the like?

I don't feel that missions "requiring" tow trucks should spawn if the player choses to not use that specialization. The same with the traffic control missions. If you chose to not activate those "specializations" then those missions should not show up. I have over 2/3 the state of Florida covered and the expense in either coins or credits to implement that stations to I can manage those missions statewide would be astronomical.

EMS-Chief Another set of missions that I would ask you to look at for "possible" Changes are the Airport missions.

In some cases these missions (Empty Cargo Plane Fire is one example) requires dozens of engine and a large quantity of ARFF Trucks... Sometimes 6 or more. From what I can find even the largest airports in the US (Chicago O'hare and Denver) only have 7 ARFF Trucks. Smaller airports may have 3 or 4. So in the game when you create airports with extensions and fire stations with some sort of attempt to have realism, and events spawn you never have enough ARFF trucks to handle these missions with out sending them from hundreds of miles away, which does not happen in real life. For example... I have a small regional airport in the NW Panhandle of Fla as well as an USAF Base. One "Airport" incident has to have all the ARFF units from those locations as well as one from Tallahassee which is 75+ miles away. The "Large Cargo Plane Fire" requires 47 fire units alone. Just a suggestion that you may pass on to make the response compliment in some of these airport missions more believable.

Thank you

What counties in FL? Do you guys play realistic?

We have coverage from Holmes County in the panhandle all the way down to hillsborough, polk, osceola, seminole, orange and sporadically beyond that. Alliance contributions are 10% with discounts applied based on income. The higher your income the less the discount. In terms of realistic my fire stations are placed based on information related to each individual department. Each player has their own level or realism. it is a game after all.

I dont think its entirely stupid to see a tanker respond to a fire like that even when there is water supply. One of the reasons I can think of having one in the real world is if you were to have some sort of hydrant failure, that gives you an extra 3000 gallons of water to be able to fix the problem and then go back to supplied water.

Nothing in my post said it was stupid. It is not common practice and most large cities with high rises that I know do not have Tenders and the redundancy in their water supply systems is designed to accommodate hydrant or system failures and more often than not there are hydrants spaced 500 feet apart or closer by code.

I would agree to a point as I have "airplane crashes in a rural area" and "large wildland fires" that occur in the middle of a large city. However, while this may not be a bad idea, or suggestion, I suspect it is one that is very complicated and difficult to implement. Keep in mind there are literally thousands of missions and this would have to be done for every single one. I applauded the attempt to be real, but it is a game and there are always going to be limits to the realism.

no one cares if a politician is kidnapped!! Laughing....just kidding.. I would say this could or should be one of those long term planned missions but drop the 3 police prisoner vans... Not everyone purchases or uses them and therefore it would be an unfunded mandate requiring you to have them to complete the mission..

I don't think I have ever gotten one of those missions since I met all the requirements including POI's

i get them sporadically as well as a few others that show up that have a weird response compliment. One I can think of is the Cargo Plane fire. The requirement is for 6 or more ARFF trucks... Even the largest airports don't have 6 ARFF trucks.....at least I have never seen it. I think Washington Dulles and Washington National may have 4 each.... No big deal... just an observation

This topic was discussed before and I don't think you can have to separate set-ups with the same email address. One of the moderators/advisors/moderators ( EMS-Chief ) will chime and and give you the particulars

I play in Los Angeles County. Alot of the quints carry the flood, light and generator equipment. I'd like for that to be added to the list of vehicles the flood, light and generator equipment can be added to!

If the quint was changed to be also counted as a heavy squad like the rescue pumper does or like a Tanker/Pumper counts as an Engine....it would save all players $$$

Since this is a "suggestion"....I would suggest looking at this incident and modifying the assignment. I realize is says "fire alarm system" but......

Needs more of everything highlighted yellow. Add an EMS Chief and a couple Heavy Squads Also High Rise/SkyScraper is not going to be built where there is no water, so a tanker is probably not needed. Just a suggestion

I meant to post this in the US forum...

No matter what forum you posted in, I would tend to agree with you. The amount of effort you put into moving up to the next rank and having to earn a billion or more credits to move up and then get just 10 coins is a bit low. However, changing it now would cause quite the stir, because everyone that has already moved up did not get those "extra" rewards... unless they could somehow make it retroactive?

I continue to lose the graphics for certain vehicles - specifically EMS Chiefs and then it is not all of them, only various ones, spread out among the setup. I select a graphic and save it and at some point in time it changes back to the default setting icon and in some case lose the auto transport settings. Same happens with the EMS Mobile Command.

And no.....I do not have the box checked that says >>>>>> "Copy image for all vehicles of the same type"

Any ideas from the mission chief team or moderators?

Thanks