Posts by ChiefBoden61

I do not have the forestry expansions in all airports but I do have the foam expansions and they are activated JerseyBirds

I am fairly confident the spawn rate on these missions are related to the number of extensions you have built. Also I have seen suggestions to put the specialized stations like the airport one on its own dispatch center. I have done that but not seen it help. Seems to me the day after I always get all the missions I needed the day before.

You are correct as that is the way it was explained to me by EMS-Chief .. However, exactly the same thing happens to me. I get them the next day. Since midnight I have had well over 1300 missions spawn and only one of them was an "Airport" mission and despite finishing it, I did not get the credit but also there were multiple "federal missions" which was the "task" yesterday. I have at least 13 airports all with fire stations having the extensions/specialization. I also noticed this morning as I said earlier there are several missions that "require" federal resources and they are labeled as "federal" but do not count in the list of possible federal missions. I am certain that these issues are just an oversite buy the developers when they push them out. Hoping that bringing these forward is a way of getting them fixed. I love the opportunity to complete the various tasks and daily events, but it does get to be frustrating to not see them appear and then when they finally do, they do not work...

You be lucky to find any up to date and in use callsigns for any police service the UK as they are deemed sensitive and also exempt from FOI requests.

Based you can do is use callsigns that have been heard(recorded) in any documentary.

Generally speaking for security reasons, you will not find the unit names (or call signs) published for police agencies like you do for fires. I know it is that was in the US but not sure about the UK. In the US, the only way I know of to get them is have some sort of police scanner app where you can listen to the units on a radio. However, it will just be unit unit numbers and you wont be able to tell if it is K9, supervisor, SWAT, CID or otherwise. Again, I know it is that way in the US for security reasons.. Not sure at all about other countries, but suspect the same.

Additionally, when these "events" take place to offer more points the missions required do not generate with any consistency.

I played all day yesterday with over 1000 missions generating and all day long there was only one (1) federal mission generated towards the completion of those events....... just one. Overnight with 1000 missions in the list I now have 5 federal missions.

Likewise with the airport missions for today's events, there is only one (1) that has shown up for today's "event" and it did not work. Frustrating to play all day and try to meet the requirements to get the extra credits and it just can't happen.

I have send out lots of airfield fire mission, but still not tigger valentine day missions, such as Aircraft Accident, Hot Brakes and Bird Strike... I have 12 Airfield Firefighting Operation activity... also all Airfield firefighting Specialization is activity too, I now have 12 hours deadline hours left. Can someone help fix the bug please? I would like completed all Valentine's Day mission please? Thank you

This is absolutely correct. I cut and pasted from the possible missions tab and attached below. I had that exact mission this morning. Completed it and was not awarded the credit for completing the "Event" task

ChiefBoden61  Gooochy

I have asked the devs to investigate, when I hear something I will let you know.

Thank you.... I appreciate the support. I did do some checking and found that I have one (1) station that I inadvertently activated that traffic extension, but i have that station set as not available and also reduced the spawn zone to the minimum allowed and even with those actions the missions that are spawning are hundreds of miles outside the spawn zone for that station. Same thing exists with the "flooding equipment" requirement

Has any one had any problems with not been able to purchase extra vehicles because all the buttons to purchase are grayed out, like there is no space in the station but you do have space.
    I'll attach a couple photo's to show as well. And for full reference I am trying to buy Foam and CAFS Extension Vehicles specifically but I have extended the station as well and still have the same result with normal fire trucks as well. I am wondering if there's a max amount of vehicles you can have total and I just haven't come across that information yet. Also no shortage of money either.

Thanks.

Some of the extensions automatically add extra spaces but they are only available for units that relate to that specific extension. Try adding another vehicle expansion and see if that helps

I think you missed the point :-)

If you only play a little a day, you might earn, say, 200,000 a day. At that level, a new fire station probably costs 200,000, so you earning 1 fire station a day.

I play a LOT a day, and I easily earn 1.7m credits. At that level, a new fire station costs me 1.7m a day = still earning 1 fire station a day.

You have the option of watching for the coin sales and buying coins and now it seems a lot of of the tasks that are there every day, give coins.. it takes a while to get coins saved up.....but you have those options

Hello everyone,

I am not sure whats going on but my FD and PD went from 50k to build to 150k or 208k to build. Very Confused on what happened and wanted to know if that was a normal thing to happen.

Thank you!

That is the way the game is set up. As you get more and more buildings, the cost of each increases. Nothing you can do about it.

The whole concept is just a way to get people to spend actual cash to get ahead the game developers are business and it costs money to make the game, the Game algorithms are trained you need personnel to complete the missions, it is no different than them making you send MCV and Haz trucks to jobs miles away so you get annoyed and then buy/build/train one on the area it is sending the missions. I have around 2000 buildings and its almost impossible to staff everything, so I don't do life guards or water rescue and I don't do rural aircraft or smoke jumpers. I would have to morgage the house.,

I understand the training requirements. But I started 3 years ago and have 1000's of buildings across the State of Fla and Southern GA. These "training" requirements were not in place when I started, but the need for HAZMAT, SWAT, ARFF, Airborn FF and others were in place, so you could get trained folks as you purchased new units. When they made the "sheriff" a supervisor all of them defaulted to having the required training. This requirement for "traffic" folks was implemented as an option. I DON'T have the extensions nor do I have the trained people and yet the missions are still spawning. According to EMS-Chief they should not be doing so, but I continue to have dozens of missions spawn that I can't complete unless I do them manually with coins. He was going to look into it

I wish there was a way to assign people to a shift, most stations have more then 10 assigned to them, but they may have less then 10 on a shift.

lower the number of people on a unit and then assign people and the others will go unused.... or.... get two units of the same type and assign personnel to each unit and then set their available times

EMS-Chief

Here are several examples. Again, I DON'T have those extensions active or trained personnel in traffic control, but this is just a few of the missions that spawned and the numbers increase daily. I have to finish them with coins. Thanks for having them look into this.

Agree and if you want realistic staffing there is always the option to go into your units and lower the number of people assigned to them to the minimum and then the remainder of the staffing in the station will remain unused.