Posts by ChiefBoden61

Quite frankly I don't care if the Germans do it one way or another this is the UK game so the hems chopper should work like the hems crews work in the UK that is just being lazy if you ask me

I know this is the UK version but if he is talking about just allowing it to transport on calls, they have allowed it in the US. A HEMS can be used and will transport in the US, so why not in others?

The releasing units thing is all over the board. I had a call that required 24 swat. I sent 24 swat only to find out that 12 of them had been released so the mission would not complete until I sent them back. I sent law enforcement to an off road accident and they were released and then later instead of patients like the description says, it required prisoner transport and I had to send cops back...

This issue should have been fixed as I have reported this myself this week, If this issue still occurs please take screenshots if possible and contact the Devs directly through the App Support Channel.

Thank You

I am not sure what you want me to screen shot? The releasing or standing down units is random. I send EMS units and then when I go back to check the mission they have been released. There is not consistency to when it happens or what type of incident ithappens on.

A "smoke investigation" requires 1 battalion, 1 Engine, and 1 Ladder. Yet an "unknown structure fire" requires only 1 engine. Absolutely makes no sense. Similar to the requirements of multiple units on a power line struck by lightning. A broken water main requires 1 Battalion, 3 Engines, 1 Heavy Rescue + Police. Not sure I understand the thought behind these response compliments.

As just an after thought, while the concept is good (I suppose), I am not sure how it would work. We currently have stations with water rescue extensions and we get "flooding missions" of all types where there is absolutely not one drop of water. It has been explained that this is because the game can't tell where there is water or no water. Therefore, if you have a rural extension or an urban extension, how will the system know the difference?

This forum relates to the UK game. US bugs are handled by a different team of people.

Thanks... Sorry, I realize it was/is UK, but I thought the statement was relating to fixes "across the board". On another note I had the pleasure of meeting a real UK Fire Chief this week at a Life Safety Summit and she was very very nice.. It was refreshing.

EMS Standown should be fixed now and I am going through the QOL pack with the devs to see what will work and what won’t. SAR will be the next update

It is still not fixed. I sent Ambulance units to several calls today such as Accident with Entrapment and Sinkhole with damage that showed patients and said patients were in the incident. the ambulances were released

we are aware of all that, but the thread is more about improving and updating the auto transport

If it is a mission you shared and someone has been offline for more than 30 minutes, you can cancel their transports.

You have to click on each unit's name individually and then select the cancel transport option.

Going back to talking about auto-transport; I'm not a fan of this other than how it is currently implemented (through EMS chiefs) as it makes sense to prevent overloading of hospitals (particularly when it comes to those who only put realistic expansions at each hospital).

IT is very common in real life that hospitals get overloaded or full. Therefore the auto transport would just send the ambulance to the next closest hospital that could handle that patient.