Posts by ChiefBoden61

ive gone through the list on the main ste about the missions this game has. in almost a year of playing it seems like everyone here we get same missions over and over and imo they are getting monotonous. ive never had one factory fire minor ever, fire on farm, medical emergeny on crane, infectious outbreak, hotel fire, supermarket fire, unsafe cladding, landfill fire, firebreak clearing, lightning stike in forest, scuba ambo missions, earthquake missions, cabin fire, campsite fire, forest fire missions, fire watch, burning bus terminal, person stuck on playground equipment, burning frieght car.. just to name some the game has posted for mission.. why am i not getting some of these or is it random picking by the AI in the game?

Agree

Are you trying to transport ALS patients with only BLS resources on scene?

Also note, EMS chiefs will not auto-transport any patients who already had a pending transport before the EMS chief arrived on scene.

A few screenshots would certainly help.

NO.....most of the time is is with the MCI and that is all ALS so it will transport ALS or BLS....and yes....I obviously know you cant transport ALS patients with BLS resources. And I normally dispatch my EMS chief immediately and hold back the Ambulances until he arrives and therefore there are NO pending transports

out alliance chief turned off the contribution requirement "after a lot of money was contributed" so we lost it and he has not built anything else. And the things he has built he has placed an outrageous tax on them so we wont use them. We paid to have them built why should we be charged 40-50% to use them

When I first found this feature I had a couple ems chiefs that wouldn’t automatically transport.

Not sure if this is of any help.

I found when setting the automatic transport patients to not activate if the units was not on station (status 2) I canceled the ems chiefs and then when they got back and sent them out to the next message they worked as they should

thanks..... but I dont think that was the situation... but I will monitor it

OK....I have verified today that my EMS Chiefs are NOT transporting automatically all the time

• Yes I have them all set up to transport - I checked each and every one
    • Yes there is a hospital within radius
    • Yes the hospitals are able to accept patients for that type of call
    • Yes any of the hospitals meet the cost requirement %

When I first started in my original city I put in a lot of POIs. As I expanded I stopped putting them in. However, missions seem to generate in all of my areas (16 counties in Florida) equally. And...in my original area, there does not seem to be missions generating in things like the high rises, parking garages, and others that I put in (but in the beginning I used to get a lot at the POIs.

With that being said, what are the advantages of putting POIs all over?

Can someone refresh my memory? In the US Version if you send an EMS Chief to a mission (whether it is "required" or not), and you have the "stand down" turned off will this result in the Ambulances automatically transporting or do you have to have that EMS Chief trained to a certain level?

Yeah it's the ems stand down units shouldn't stand down without it on

I am really not sure why they do not include ems units on fires anyway. I know in the US we normally send EMS units to fires in case there is a patient and also for rehab of personnel. We also have designated Safety Battalion Chiefs in some areas and EMS Battalions or Supervisors that automatically respond to those larger scale incidents. All part of the ICS System

Ambulance generated massive patient missions has been something I've wanted to see for a very very long time. We've got all these tiny ambulance missions. During COVID we were finally given missions that paid a few dollars, which was a massive improvement, now I'm hoping that we can get something rolling with ambulance missions that generate lots of patients and/or missions that require lots of EMS personnel or different vehicles and trainings. When hazmat became a thing, I was hoping that would bring about these types of missions but it's been a very very long time and still nothing. Thank you for your time.

I am getting missions sometimes with 13 or more patients. Things like flooding, and crane collapse, jet bridge collapse and building collapse usually generate a high number of patients

It does arrive but for some reason after all patients have been treated and sent to hospital then is automatically cancelling its self. Then it is requesting one to be sent again.

I think what is happening is that when the game senses no more patients then it releases EMS even if the auto standdown is turned off, but once a unit like that (EMS Chief) is required then the mission will not finish unless it is on the scene despite the patients being gone

If you go to EDIT the station you can then move it. All apparatus will move and people and missions are generated based on where the stations are to the best of my knowledge. You can change the distance in the dispatch window on how far out the stations can respond. So when missions are generated if you are within that radius they will show up on your mission list

You only need to send 1 and onetime it fulfills both the mission and paitent requirements simaltanuely so you only send 1 unless you stood it down because of no paitents.

He is probably experiencing the same thing I am experiencing in the US Version (but I was told it not a problem for many people and therefore probably not a priority). I have sent an EMS Chief to missions where is shows patients and the EMS Chief along with the Ambulances continue to be cancelled before they arrive and will only "stay" on the mission after units arrive and "request" an ambulance or EMS Chief. Happens all day everyday.

Kk so here it is, i have let the developers know (again) that you're making waves about being ignored etc. They also have an account in here so do see what we're referring to. However, if they can't find or replicate the "bug" or only one person is reporting such an issue it makes it a rather low priority. I know you dont want to hear it but they are a small team being constantly hounded by a somewhat bigger team of content advisors all vying for something to be fixed or added on their relevant platforms.

Thank you and I have reported it again via the "contact us" button

I have run into a new glitch or bug in this

Today, I sent ambulances and an EMS Chief on an "active shooter" that showed "patients". They were cancelled and then the mission would not complete until I sent ambulances after all units on scene. I did so and they were again cancelled before arriving, yet the mission still did not complete.

Then, on another mission "Bus Fire" that showed multiple patients, I sent an EMS Chief and an MCI. They both were cancelled and when all other units on the scene the mission required ambulances. I again sent an ambulance, EMS Chief and MCI as there were 8 patients (MCI transports 7). All of them were cancelled again and I kept sending them back until they finally got there and transported