Posts by XD229

You may not actually have an available vehicle space. Some extensions provide vehicle spaces that can only be used for specific vehicles related to that extension, even though they show up in the total spaces available. Try expanding the station one time and then try to buy the vehicle again.

Have you recently send ambulances to a hospital.

Because patients are showing up in the list after they arrive at the hospital. During transport they are only in the counter.

I spoke with the developers about this after the update. But no idea if they have an option to make it more clear.

I initially thought of that, but the number of "phantom" patients doesn't change, and are present even when I have no units active (I completely paused mission generation and stopped dispatching units for a day just to make sure and see if they would clear).

Uhm this is australia... And your not getting the point we want Bushfire calls mixed in with small fires and house fires so we dont get Highrise fires in the bush

In the US version, most of the larger fire calls are also based on POI. Is this the case in the Aussie version as well? If so, you can always help control your generated calls by limiting your POIs.

I have an issue where some of my hospitals say they have more patients currently being treated than are listed on the patient list. Below is an example:

These "phantom" patients never go away no matter how long I wait. I have this issue in three of my hospitals. Any help would be appreciated. Thanks!

First my 2 cents on the US costal rescue update way better implementation on the UK server as the coast guard is as stated by someone else a military branch and unlike in the UK is not reachable by our emergency number (911) As in the UK u can call 999 and ask for the coast guard

Second hats off to the UK Server devs on doing something better than the US Server devs even thoe the updates came out around the same time And let’s hope they can pull off better airport mechanics

Third no way FB players are more valued and if that’s true then the devs need to rethink their strategy as FB Players basically can not like suggest things

Fourth best of luck to the MCUK Forum community as I to I thinking of leaving MC should a CR PT 2 come to the us server not like changing some things as coast guard = Life guard false statement and should not have been large/small station designated name

1: The USCG only acts in a military capacity in certain situations. It is part of the Department of Homeland Security, and spends most of its time performing its maritime rescue and law enforcement missions.

2: You can definitely call the Coast Guard directly. Use channel 16 on a marine radio, which you'd probably have on a boat, which is when you'd need the Coast Guard.

Sadly, it seems that they do not update the road data frequently, if ever. My units use old roads that have not existed in about 8 years (funny enough, about the age of Mission Chief...), and do not use new roads that have existed that long. I have confirmed that the actual OSM data is correct and was correct at the times those roads closed/opened, so the issue is MC not importing new data, probably since the game's launch. I opened a ticket with the devs about it, but got a generic response that they'd look into it. That was months ago and I've heard nothing.

Edit: I should also point out that the *visual* OSM map is updated, it's just the pathing that uses old data. So, the result is that units don't use some roads that show on the map, and use old roads that do not show up on the map.

I believe the time is only calculated for units within a certain distance of the call (maybe 20 miles if I remember correctly). So if you see both at the same time, it's probably the closer units that have the time calculated. This has been my experience and has been consistent for as long as I can remember.

Just set them all to blank images. There are already some blank vehicle graphics sets available.

Sorry, but one mission not showing up as available does not prevent you from playing the game. If you do meet the requirements and it is indeed a bug, then there is nothing that we as players can do about it. I understand you may have personal reasons for not progressing further, but that is not an issue with the game and is very unlikely to be considered by the devs when prioritizing bugs.

Edit: Also, do all the stations you have your 40 hotshots assigned to belong to the same Dispatch Center? If not, they won't all count towards the same mission requirements.

Hello, waiting already 3 months, I'm unable to play the game due to this issue for 3 months, is anyone willing to help fix it?

The mission is not available to you because it is a new Hotshot version of the mission that requires an amount of Hotshots in addition to the stations/expansions listed. Click on details to see. Also, how is this mission not being available to you preventing you from playing the game?