Posts by cusefan21

so if i send an EMS Fire Engine/Ambulance to a scene does it count as both an ambo and a fire eng? cause ive done it and still had to send a fire truck. also why is it ive sent a quint to a tree on the road and still had to send a rescue engine.

yeah thats the problem with many alliances.. inconsistent players which i totally get when people work and get busy they cant play as often. seems way to many using NYC as the main gameplay.

thats not the point though shouldnt have to build a station for that. should be able to build a motor pool with 300 max vehicles is what im saying. its a developer thing is all and im sure one day they will get to it

yeah all fine and dandy but how about new fire and ambo missions before a rollout like this..and since you just did it how about change it from 1 day to 7 days let some of us play so we can actually afford to purchase with coins gonna take me playing 24/7 for days straight just to get 4-5 mil racked for the new missions and tasks!!!

ok thats what i thought i saw hard to get my alliance to post damn courses the ones running it seem to not want to bother and bitch if you ask

EMS Fire Engine/Ambulance acts as a Pumper and Ambulance on scene. This requires ALS Medical Training for Fire Apparatus from the Rescue Academy. just how does this work if you have them for an als station but classes for them are only for fire stations? is there a class for als-ALS Medical Training for Fire Apparatus not fire-ALS Medical Training for Fire Apparatus

so has someone though of or have they i just never seen a post for it but for a motor pool for extra vehicles that you can add to stations instead of having to just delete them and lose money on scrapping? almost every town, village, city, county have them it be nice if the game allowed us to build one that has lets say 100 vehicle limit. well for my city 100 really aint enough they got way more police cars parked in our city PWC getting worked on, stripped down for resale, or new that havent been issued yet,, rows and rows of them. same for trucks and ambos got to be atleast 250 in their parking lot many brand new.

well this is good info to know wished they had put it in the forum form th get go.. ive ran over 200 missions and had no clue to click on the egg!!!

ohh so in order to get the weekend events you also need to use coins to complete other events thats are considered part of the weekend events? is that what your saying? now i totally get it but in all honesty i never saw a damn thing where you had to spend coins to complete 16 mission weekend events. as of right now i dont want to get involved in any of the police stuff so i guess i'll lose ouf on "mission" event stuff for ALONG while..lol. its frustrating because there is nothing on any of the forums what tell you anything about weekend events and how its done. i figired it was special fire missions thats pop up that you have to complete.

another weekend playing pretty much nonstop except 6 hours of sleep and here we go another FAILED weekend missing out on 300k and a coin thats 2 gd weekends in a row..totally unacceptable in the game!!

Finish 12 "Weekend" event task(s) Reward: 100,000 credits Ends in: 2:07 11/12

Finish 16 "Weekend" event task(s) Reward: 200,000 credits and 1 coins Ends in: 2:07 11/16

same here 5/8 so far...and now ambo events came up 12 needed ive done 17 separate mission and only 3 have counted!! this is getting me frustrated!!!