Posts by Max_R.0

Mission Name: Medical Alert Alarm (Home Security System)

Amount of Credits: 100

Expansion required (if applicable): Ambulance

Time to complete: 3 Minutes

POI: (If needed)

Required Units:

1 Ambulance

1 Patrol Car

1 Fire Engine (20%)

Max Patients: 1

Minimum Patients: 1

Patient Category: (General Internal)

Transport Probably: 50%

Prisoners: 0

Upgradable Missions (if applicable): No Patient Found, Fallen Person, Diabetic Problems, Allergic Reaction, Stroke, Unconscious Person, Hemorrage, Respiratory Arrest, Difficulty Breathing, Transient Ischemic Attack, Electrocution, Choking, Panic Attack, Concussion, Welfare Check, Twisted Ankle, Confined Space Rescue, Crushed Person, Anaphylaxis, Spinal Injury, Acute Asthma, Seizure, Electrocution, Child Birth, Chest Pain, Residential Burglar Alarm Triggered, and Residential Fire.

Mission Name: Medical Alert Alarm (Mobile Phone)

Amount of Credits: 100

Expansion required (if applicable): Ambulance

Time to complete: 3 Minutes

POI: (If needed)

Required Units:

1 Ambulance

1 Patrol Car

Max Patients: 1

Minimum Patients: 1

Patient Category: (General Internal)

Transport Probably: 60%

Prisoners: 0

Upgradable Missions (if applicable): No Patient Found, Fallen Person, Diabetic Problems, Allergic Reaction, Stroke, Unconscious Person, Hemmorage, Respiratory Arrest, Difficulty Breathing, Transient Ischemic Attack, Electrocution, Choking, Panic Attack, Concussion, Twisted Ankle, Anaphylaxis, Spinal Injury, Acute Asthma, Seizure, Electrocution, Chest Pain, Overdose, Child Birth, Cardiac Arrest, Heatstroke, Wilderness First Aid, Biker Fallen on Country Road, and Off-Road Vehicle Collision.

I'd like there to be an option to make the facilities of where to transport someone display how long it will take the transporting vehicle to get there, instead of the distance of a straight line to the facility. And for the list of facilities to be ordered by how long the transport would take.

I'd like to see this added to the game because it would more accurately show the closest hospital because it would take into account geographical barriers (e.g., river, forest,...).

What are your thoughts?

If you said no, why? Would you prefer if there was an option to filter transport facilities by time or distance?

My transport isn't working. In my Ambulance Accident, which has a 100% chance of patients needing transport, didn't make me transport any of the 6 patients. I didn't send an EMS Chief or any other vehicle which can auto transport. All 6 Ambulances were still on scene at the end of the mission.

I don't recall having to transport patients for at least a week.

Is this just me?

I noticed this today. In the dispatch menu under 'Other Fire Apparatus', it displays Rescue Engines. I really don't like seeing my Rescue Engines there. Could there be a setting in the Dispatch Center 'Settings' which disables the showing of Rescue Engines under 'Other Fire Apparatus'?

If it requires transport this is all Ignored + 50% chance doesnt mean all the time so basically

If a call had a 10% transport rate with 100% first responder it will be able to clear it unless transport is required.

The patients for Wilderness First Aid have a 10% chance of needing transport and a 100% of first responders being able to take full care of the patient.

I confirmed that the patient on the mission I received didn't need transport. The Rescue Engine that I sent still couldn't take full care of the patient.

Essentially First Response Units (Fly-Car, EMS Rescue etc) can treat and release the patient without the need of an ambulance to attend.

So sending Platform Truck to a Nosebleed can't treat the patient? Only certain EMS vehicles would be able to treat a patient with a Nosebleed without needing an Ambulance. Fire vehicles (at least where I'm from), can have BLS capabilities.