Posts by Leutmatho2

I don't believe that an Australian Military policy would play a part in a US content update but we'll see.. we have listened to the community and are looking into why it requires 2 hangars but 1 Helicopter

I was just saying that policies like that exist and might be a thing in the USCG or in similar activity's

just to make it clear was to make it so people can start using it sooner and not get everything (emphasize) at Staff caption rank. Reason this isn’t suggested for federal, boat docs and planes pre costal is because there local PD you can use before federal (should be a state level too), and brush extension for fire before needing planes and helicopters. Water rescue extension for fire department (doesn’t work for costal rescue) and nothing for medical or fire boat dock. Really need main station set up soon anyways, plus wouldn’t it make since to have a watch life guard tower before a full costal rescue station? Also let me since I am sure someone will say something apologize now for any grammar and or spelling errors possible apparently some people don’t believe humans make mistakes.

i agree with the lifeguard tower idea have it the same as coastguard stations but without the boats.

to address the needing of 2 helicopters hangers for 1 helicopter missions i think i might know why.
    here the Australian military has a requirement that if a aircraft flying over water(non military action, i.e. training Civ SAR ECT.) a second aircraft is required to provide SAR incase that aircraft crashes.

so for example i live near a Naval Air Station so when the Seahawks go out for training they either provide mutual SAR in the use of multiple aircraft doing training or if going out alone a private contractor has to provide SAR in a AW-139.