Posts by EmergencyGuy123

Hey all. I’m based in the US but I have noticed there seems to be a lot more players from elsewhere around the world.

I am seeing lots of new forum members from other countries outside of the us and lots of alliances for other countries.

Often we see the but it’s based in America argument from the moderation team and that’s fine but I can also see why players would get annoyed at this because English is more of a common language than German or Dutch so it makes sense to play an English version but tailoring the game to North America may restrict those players etc.

My question for the community is just how many of you are from outside of North America and how many have buildings outside of North America.

It’s great to see the playerbase growing from else where in the world, Australia, New Zealand, UK, Portugal just to name a few so since I have noticed this increase of international players and my interest about where they play from has grown. I have also attached a poll just to see how big of a percentage of the forums members have buildings outside of North America.

I know we Americans sometimes like to think we rule the world :D :D but it’s becoming more and more apparent that this game is growing in popularity internationally.

I really like the idea for those new players. I always like seeing posts like this with people showing of there game layout. It really gets some good discussions going and helps the community aspect of the forum.

What is your goal in this thread?

I’m really not sure why you seem to have an issue with this. He posted it in the general discussion part of the forums. Some of you moderators really take some things too seriously.

Why do people always have to make snarky comments instead of actually giving constructive criticism. Honestly I see a lot of people saying how little information we used to get. Maybe this is the reason, you give information and you get the idiots turn up who think they are superior and to good to give feedback.

Instead of rushing it to get something out there, why not take the extra time to do it right the first time around. Isn’t that causing extra work in the long run to go back and fix it?

let me guess, you would be the same person moaning that they haven’t had an update in ages.

Moderators, you can’t please everyone, I myself appreciate the work you put in because I know (unlike some others) that you are NOT paid to do this and to also NOT paid to have to deal with negative feedback for the game, basically NOT payed to deal with the ungrateful and the *****. I think they don’t realise that without you they wouldn’t get half of the stuff they ask for.

If I was you I would stop bothering to give people information, they don’t appreciate it. Some of us such as myself do but there are those that don’t such as those constant moaners on the FB and on here.

Thank you for this bit of information, even if it does end up being the last.

And to make sure I give constructive criticism, I would personally like to see a few more of the fires as BLS calls.

People are never happy. We are getting ALS and BLS medical systems and people are still moaning and winging about it. The same people who are moaning and winging about it being implemented are the same ones who were moaning and winging that it wasn’t in the game. Honestly these people are never happy. Yes as always it’s on the Facebook and as always it’s the same few people.

I can’t see the ambulances being anymore expensive than the current one so if you have to replace them so what, for 100K you can get 20 ambulances and if you need to replace a lot of ambulances the chances are you can afford it quite easily.

This will open up the game for more possibilities such as medical trained personnel on engines etc.

I think it’s great that we are now getting these brilliant features that we have wanted for a while and I want to say thank you to the mods and developer for listening to our requests.

No it wouldn't be difficult to change and would make more calls but would also make more credits.
    I can see Police Stations and EMS Stations built at Hospitals needing this unless there's a major Fire Department out there.

I see your point in this I really do and agree. Just trying to throw out a cheaper alternative is all. I'm probably gonna do this for my Police Stations based in Florida. I'd rather pay 100K for another station followed by 10K and 50K for three Police Units then 100K for one slot for a unit. Hope you see where I'm going with this.

I get what your saying but for me my police stations cost over 400K so it’s not that much cheaper plus I have noticed some weird things happening when multiple stations are placed down on top of each other such as calls spawning a lot further away etc so maybe the game doesn’t like you placing things down on top of one another

I agree about having more slots but may I make a much more simple less complicated suggestion? Build another station at the same location. It's not realistic but much more cheaper. The most slots I have so far is 9 or 10. Haven't had to go any further. And these are ARFF stations. But still I'd like to see this too in the near future.

Would it be a difficult change though? It would literally just be changing a number in a line of code, plus if I put lots of buildings down on one spot then a lot of calls will start spawning in just one area.

I want the extra spaces because I want to play realistically, I can’t see how this feature would harm the game at all, if you only have 3 vehicles at a station then only get 3 vehicles, why should those who want more not be able to get them because some places only have 2-3 vehicles at a station.

I don't want to be rude or something but, where do you guys live? Do you live in Syria or something? Do all stations around your area have 15 cars each? or more? :|

What has wanting more vehicles at stations got to do with Syria? If a few stations have more than 15 vehicles at it then we should be allowed to buy that many vehicles. I can’t see how this would hurt the game and it has the potential to generate more coins for Sebastian

Thank you for trying to make the game as fair as possible, I’m not going to lie it does irritate me a little bit when I see the “This game is based in America” argument because I know a large part of the community is from outside of the US.

You are right, but only to some extent, I personally don't expect this game to be everything, I thought I made that clear with the mention of improvisation.
    My apparent 'bashing' obviously hasn't been read properly, I'm trying to look on the bright side, with the updates that the developer has brought in, helis, boats of all sizes and not to mention the million or so little things. I can only thank the developer for doing this. Apparently everything is done in order of priority, but surely, someone needs to tell Sebastion to ignore Facebook comments cause it appears to be doing damage in some cases.

I can't understand why you are then telling everyone to 'go moan moan somewhere else', makes little sense, surely we're entitled to make a few suggestions, which I was I was attempting to do rather trigger rants (evidently failed), and is this not the right place to make those suggestions?

Sorry, I misunderstood, it just really irritates me that there are a few people that seem to be never happy with any update and just go out of their way to discredit the game, dev and mods.