Posts by EmergencyGuy123

I definitely would like to see larger station capacity, especially since police tend to have more vehicles than what the game allows. To be honest all buildings could do with a capacity rework.

What is it with people always trying to bash the game, dev and mod team, I haven’t seen many vehicles suggested on here that haven’t been implemented. People just expect AAA development on a free to play browser game. To any dev and moderaters out there, the majority of us understand the reasons behind things taking time to get implemented and appreciate what is. Some people just should go and play Leitstellenspiel if they are not happy, but if they do can they go and moan on the Leitstellenspiel forums and Facebook so it doesn’t give are community a bad reputation of always being unhappy.

just add 2 more platform to the Fire at museum, 5 more fire trucks 2 more platform and get rid of the mobile command to the Fire at carworkshop and i would be happy with the calls. Honestly half the calls in the game are to easy so more units for bigger calls makes more sense

I understand that some places such as NYC are fortunate enough to have so many ladders but some are not, I feel that many ladders would limit players who want to play realistically if they don’t have access to that many. You could always send more platforms than the mission requires though the alarm and response regulations but players can’t send less than the requirements.

I really want to see K9 acting to the same degree as normal patrols would. Since K9 do get sent to a lot of things which do not require a dog. However I would never want to see K9 been limited to 1-2 per station as you sometimes do have a lot of K9 in a set station as it would be their branch! But it’s a topic of interest which needs to be addressed!

I would love to see K9s counting as a police car as long as it cant transport as no one wants to share the back seat with a German Shepard lol, i hate the idea of limiting how many you can own, i dont get why that would be a thing, surely that wouldnt happen as that would screw with alot of peoples current set ups and ruin lots of peoples future plans.

I'm sorry but I just have to speak my mind here. This adds nothing to the game and doesn't even work with what the game is trying to be. Rescues are underused yes but is your heavy rescue going to be first in on a house fire, pull a line, and start fire attack? Like come on. Think logical here. Heavy rescues are used for technical rescue situations where specific equipment is needed. (I.E. Shoring, cribbing, extrication, dive, and hazardous materials some times) If you really want a rescue pumper just simply rename your rescue or your engine.

How can you say these units don't make sense when a lot of the world use them, obviously they must be making some sense, I know my local department uses them as we don't have Heavy rescues, Not all of us are players from major cities you know.