Posts by tom-la69er

Traction vehicles have somehow broke, you require a RRV to pull all trailers but most stations are unable to get RRV when there is a trailer on the station. Prime movers no longer pull containers as they are 'unavailable'. I'm sure the developers are aware by now hopefully. this issue has broken the game for anyone who realise on pods and trailers for there game play. Hopefully the devs are fixing this issue but its a massive issue. anyone know if they are sorting it / aware?

I'm glad to see its not an issue for just myself, hopefully this will be fixed soon

Would love to be able to get some credits back for Vehicles etc. just accidently clicked the wrong vehicle and had to lose the 5k by deleting it instead of selling even for 20-40% back

Hi

Thanks for your swift reply, I'm in a small alliance with a few of my mates, unfortunately I'm further through than them all at the moment so will just have to wait till they hopefully despawn whilst using the video completion on mobile each day.

Thanks again for the reply

Hi,

Is there a way to get rid of a mission without completing it? I am currently maxed out with 16 missions but to complete I need CBRN or hazmat, but i do not yet have the funds for a training centre as i spent the money expanding original stations, i am struggling to go any further in the game due to this issue.

any help would be greatly appreciated.

Regards Tom