Posts by Wacam

Alongside this, incredibly frustrating that the 4x4 isn’t able to tow either the flood or support trailer - especially given that the RRV is capable of towing the support trailer. Really needs reviewing I think as it’s more than capable of towing both. And should be able to hold enough crew for the boat too.

I Agree With you though i havnt actually bothered to put a boat in mine yet

I agree that SAR 4x4s should be able to crew at least 2, if not 4.

I believe when using multi-trained crew, unless a vehicle requires more than one training such as Armed Traffic Car, the game will only register the staff member as having one of the training courses that the staff member has completed, and ignore the others.

Agree that the Sar 4x4 should be a minimum of 2 myself , that would have solved this issue , was just more a surprise that if you send the vechile count required it doesn't actually add up to the correct number of Staff.

but you can then send a fire unit which is nothing to do with and not trained and it'll cover the staff so may as well do away with the sar 4x4

interesting about the training thing wasn't an aspect id considered / heard of before , but with all the trained staff i had on it if a search tech was to have advisor training for example i've got more than the 10 it requires so dunno

Ok but that calls out the fire ones, not the police or the tow truck station ones right? Plus there are two different types of tow trucks. This is a missing feature.

I've got my ARR setup to Deploy 1 Car Carrier (Tow Truck) and it happily dispatch's the ones from the Tow truck Station as that's the only ones i have so far

When i Do the Sar Mission (Very High Risk Missing Person) despite sending the Correct Units , you cant get the Correct Avg Search Techs , it always ends up Needing an Extra Vehicles

It Asks For

2 x Police cars (i have two IRVS both with 2 Crew members , all trained as search Advisors)

1 Control Van ( 3 Crew Members , Doubled Trained as both Sar Commander and Search Advisor)

1 Op Support Van ( 3 Crew Members Double Trained as Both Sar Commander and Search Advisor)

1 Police Helicopter or Drone Vehicle (i have a Sar Drone Vehicle , 2 Crew Members Both Trained with Search Advisor, SAR Commander, Drone Operator)

2 4x4 Vechiles i have a Sar 4x4 (Single crewed (as thats all it allows) trained as Search Advisor, SAR Commander )

and a Lifeboat Station 4x4 deployed ( 4 crew members all trained as Lifeguard, Critical care, Search Advisor, Flood First Responder)

Surely that should be enough crew members to hit the 10 Search Techs but it is only counting 9 meaning you have to send another vehicle to get the 10th person

Prehaps the SAR 4x4 should be able to take 2 crew members not just 1 so it can hit the Tech staff goal

Yet Weirdly if i Send a Fire Station light 4x4 with 4 crew in it , with only lifeguard training for the boat trailer , that will be enough to get the numbers

https://www.missionchief.co.uk…/636?mission_id=173993211

I think limited aid turnouts is a good idea. Maybe you could buy a larger amount or unlimited with coins? This could be a way to increase profits for the devs and make this change something for them to consider.

Also I think that mission generation should not be affected by using another persons units. That would make it too complicated.

Mission spawns, you run out of units, but a alliance member nearby is offline, they have enabled "automatic mutal aid", you have "x>1 automatic mutal aid requests remaining", so you can use some of their units.

Or make it a Premium Only feature or something

All good I will just manually dispatch instead of ARR for the smaller towns , The Distance / Time for the job that triggered the post was almost next door to the fire station that was asleep

i have the Same thing with mine Nigefire so i usually click my arr for the Scenario , then have a quick look make sure it hasnt over loooked the closer ones which it will do often

Stumbled across the game back in 2019 and seemed similar to the Emergency Series off pc , but on mobile :) which i enjoy , fast forward to 2022 and my brother found it and we decided to pick it up again :) , with added advantage found we could play both thru the web on pc and on mobile :)

I know I could have more recesources and I know where they are needed but thats no fun in my mind, I prefer to struggle for major calls

i like the challenge of stress testing with the larger calls too. Also shows where you need to add more capability into ya system as you expand