Posts by VICFire

Is there anyway you could put me forward to assist if needed?
    I understand there will be persons advising on different services etc but as there are no boats on the UK version and no Coastguard on any version it makes me think there won't be an advisor for that side of things?

I could be wrong and if I am apologies.

I'd be very happy to help if needed.

Hi there. We'll keep your name in mind for the future and will call upon you if required. Currently there is no timeframe for if/when coastguard will be added. Thank you for your offer.

Really, we need two separate forums, one for the US games, and one for the UK game, to stop confusion the two variants

Actually in my opinion, one forum is enough. It's not used THAT much each day so splitting them up would disconnect the games. Ideas from MCUS can be adapted for UK and vice versa so it's good to compile as many ideas as we can.

So the anti-cheat is designed in a way to stop people from putting all of their stations in one place. In theory, putting them in the same position would spawn all calls let's say within a 3 mile radius. The anti-cheat recognises this so starts to spawn the calls a lot further away so you have a challenge with travel times. All of this is done to prevent you from trying to cheat how the system spawns calls. If you'd like further explanation, give me or TACR a shout!

You can also use the group function in the ARR menu. For example you can group two appliances together.

JH01A1 + JH01P7 can be dispatched together at once.
    JH23R1 + JH23P7 can be dispatched together.

I wouldn't want to be forced to send a specific pump all the time. I will send it when playing realistically but when I'm playing at work and I'm time-poor, I just send everything that's the closest.

You don't NEED to buy it at 4 stations; you need either a Heavy Rescue OR Utility unit but you can choose which one you buy if not both. I agree that it could be used for more calls though it can still be a heavy rescue regardless.

I believe there are prisons for Alliances as Alliance Buildings. I wondered the same thing before.

As far as I remember, alliance prisons also have the same issues. They come with one cell (I think) and require the same 25k+7 days to build more.

I wonder if I am missing something with the heavy rescue, can't it respond to a medical emergency and provide care till an ambulance can be sent for transport, it seems to me it's not able to. And iv yet to see in real any heavy rescue doesn't have medical equipment

This is what the EMS Rescue is designed to do, not Heavy Rescue. EMS Rescue is treated as an ALS vehicle but can't transport.