Posts by VICFire

Unfortunately this is the first we are learning of this new feature. It was frustratingly not discussed with us beforehand so we don't know how it works and haven't had chance to use it. The answer to your question at this time is no, only because we haven't had a say in this. I do like your suggestion however, and would still like to see perhaps the CNC side of things down the line.

This is part of our plan for the future. We would love to see this feature added as it would be useful to those who play slower-paced and realistic setups. Another idea off the back of this; if you have a delayed response vehicle within a station, you could dispatch the crew so that vehicle now effectively has no delay but remains in the station. That's useful in stations with both wholetime and retained duty systems.

You need the mobile command trained staff to be in a command vehicle for the requirement to work - so having them in an officer's car or on a pump won't fulfil the mission requirement.

There should be no reason why this can't be changed, as it has been done in the UK game. The 1 crew is a relic from the 'old days' that was never addressed. I will leave it to the US team to raise as appropriate.

OpenStreetMap does not have a satellite version. Apple Maps & Google Maps both have free use on apps on their respective app stores but requires a license for desktop for a significant fee - so it is in everyone's interest to use OpenStreetMaps, which is open sourced and does not require a license. Unfortunately MapKit is the only way to get satellite and it obviously has its disadvantages, as you have described.

NameMarauding terrorist firearms attack Response Unit
    Service-
    Fire Service and Ambulance Service
    Purpose-Attending Firearms Calls to treat wounded Patients or to be used a Small Fires Unit
    Cost-20,000
    How many personel are required4
    Training-N/A
    Building expansionMarauding terrorist firearms Expansion

The devs have confirmed in the past that there will be NO terrorism incidents added to the game.

National Police Air Service

Her Majesty's Coastguard

Royal National Lifeboat Institution

Maritime & Coastguard Agency

Bristow (HMCG helicopter contract)

2Excel Aviation (HMCG fixed wing contract)

RVL Group (HMCG fixed wing contract)

Yorkshire Air Ambulance

Cornwall Air Ambulance

Dorset & Somerset Air Ambulance

Hampshire & Isle of Wight Air Ambulance

Thames Valley Air Ambulance

Air Ambulance Kent Surrey Sussex

Deven Air Ambulance

Great Western Air Ambulance

North West Air Ambulance

Wiltshire Air Ambulance

Hey the current police car ARR only detects the IRV and the new PSU units however dsu, ARV, traffic car, a etc all do not get dispatched as one in the arrs I think it should be done how it was before the update with it only picking up the IRV

Thanks

Have you tried a custom ARR categories? This will solve the issue.

Do we know if they will cease having all the new units responding as IRV's? It's such a pain! not sure if anyone else agrees?

It was specifically requested by a number of people to have them act as IRVs. I have never experienced any issues with this in the game as I use custom ARR categories so if I want an IRV to go to a job, it will only ever send IRVs. I would recommend getting yourself set up with the alarm and response regulations even if it takes a bit of time as you'll thank yourself for it down the line.

Kent Police & Kent Fire Joint

Lancashire Fire & NWAS Joint

(Two posts as the forum only allows 10 attachments per post)

If I have missed anything that anyone wants (I only did a few posts worth), please ask and I will endeavour to try to make it if I have some free time. I didn't look through the previous pages to see if these were already done so I have made them again anyway just in case.

I am going to do some of the previously requested building graphics now.

Northamptonshire Police

Nottinghamshire Police

RAF Police

Staffordshire Police

Sussex Police

West Mercia Police

West Midlands Police

RAF Mountain Rescue

Scottish Air Ambulance Charity

South Yorkshire Fire

My setup covering the South East and South West of England. Counties covered include;

Dorset

Wiltshire

Hampshire & Isle of Wight

Berkshire

Surrey

East & West Sussex
    Kent

HART, HEMS, NPAS and hospitals further afield to cope with high demand and preparing for future expansion.

In total, the main buildings are and then smaller auxillary (HRL etc.) on top;

Fire Stations: 261

Police Stations: 108

Ambulance Stations: 82

Hospitals & Clinics: 70
    HART Bases: 7

Air Ambulance Bases: 7

Police Helicopter Bases: 5

I will be expanding north soon to cover the remaining home counties but trying to get on top of my existing setup before committing to anything on such a large scale.

We plan to add water rescue and airports in the future, but nothing is confirmed. We won't have any dedicated water rescue stations, it will be an expansion on to existing stations. Airports will have their own dedicated stations down the line. These will not be copies of what we see in other games - they will be custom for the UK version and built close to our specifications.

Hi I know we just had the police up date which I think is great.

Devs done great job

Just wondering if any one knows what they are going to work on for next update. I don’t mean pacific units just wondering if fire police or ambulance or something completely different.

If u can’t say that’s cool but police update was great to see. 👍👍

Nothing has been announced yet. Once we know the next direction we want to go in, we will announce it.