Posts by Mark_

As the core of the game is based of expanding and developing to earn more credits, it is illogical to then cut down expanding time. The time there is so you can't immediately rank up, up and up, but rather limit it and make it more challenging.

At the end of the day, this game isn't fully realistic dependent on your style of play. The issue would be, as TACRfan said, if we only had mainly medical calls it would be extremely slow to earn cash.

All though I supported this in the past although I have to agree with what I was told, in real life emergencies don't happen where the emergency stations are. I have many workshops and vehicle stores that are all full of vehicles state 6 and only get alarmed when I am in need of vehicles or for alliance events, I also have 4 HART Stations which I am currently setting up, I plan on having in my East of England Ambulance Service stations having 4 teams at each 2 on day shift, 2 on night shift. I send HART units to any call with 4 or more casualties on top of the required amount of ambulances plus any other units that I think are necessary. I strongly advise not getting reserve units until your setup is mostly complete because take my alliance, storms only happen once a week so you have 6 other days that you need your units so it would not be beneficial to have units state 6.

I do understand where you are coming from! It depends I guess on what style you play as. By that I mean realistic and not realistic :)

I understand where your coming from with this and if it could be implemented it would be great,

but why not do what i have done in building a BCT and leaving the units in there which don't respond to calls only alliance calls and storms just an idea

Fair point! It admittedly would be a lot easier to put stations out of action etc!

Hi all!
    So myself and others decided that one should have the option to disable me a station. By this I mean stop calls from spawning around it like they normally would.
    Why?
    I believe this would be a simple yet fun feature to be added. For example I am planning on getting a disaster response unit which only responds to storms and alliance events. It will likely be further away from my main setup as well. If I can disable it from getting calls, it means I will not have to wait 20 mins etc for my units to respond to it.
    (Disaster response/HART don't respond to normal calls, brush fires etc.)

*Edit- By this I mean stations such as Hospitals, fire stations and ambulance stations! :) *

I hope this suggestion will be reviewed and possibly implemented!
    Any questions feel free to ask below!

Regards,
    Mark