Posts by EFD850

Have you also tried refreshing? I have that issue from sometimes as well. And that always seems to fix the issue. Always when my connection is slow, is when I have that issue.

if you move them to s station temporary after a time the unit stays there but the unit is oos for manpower. Believe me I tried.. the solution was to spend 100,000 to expand the station and then 5 days to train personnel to move my command unit permanently.

You guys are talking now. There hasn't been a station move up brought to the game yet. So, the only way to move a truck from station to station is to expand and reassign that unit to the station. So, of course your personnel doesn't transfer with. What the others are talking about. Temporary unit relocations to cover a district that isn't being protected at the time due to being on a call that will take time to handle. Temporary relocations have not been implemented yet. So....

The number one issue with this game which we all have determined. It needs to be more U.S like. If it was more realistic for the U.S. This game would be booming!

hi I'm from the UK and ive always found it interesting watching youtube videos of American fire trucks responding but it has always boggled me as to why you send out so many vehicles for calls that seem relatively minor it would be good if someone could give me and insight in to why this would be nice to know.

kind regards Matt

I can't speak for every fire department in the United States. But, I can atleast speak for the department I work for. I work for a farely large department. Here are my departments GOGs on responses.

Electrical Hazards, Smoke Investigations, Medical Calls, Outside Fires, Vehicle Fires - 1 Engine or 1 Ladder if Engine is OOS for 2 company stations.
    Structure Fires - 1 BC, 3 Engines, 2 Ladders
    High Hazard Structure Fires - 2 BCs, 3 Engines, 2 Ladders, 1 Rescue
    Fire Alarms - 1 Engine, 1 Ladder
    High Hazard Fire Alarms - 2 Engines, 1 Ladder
    Wrecks - 1 Engine or 1 Ladder
    Wrecks with Pin in/Entrapment - 1 BC, 1 Engine, 1 Ladder, 1 Rescue

I am sure I missed a few, but that is the basic responses.

Just a bit of information but Wayne County Indiana does actually have a car for a Dr to respond to major traumas. Do i think it is needed in the game, not really but like I said, I just wanted to let you know this cool fact...

Just a bit of information but Wayne County Indiana does actually have a car for a Dr to respond to major traumas. Do i think it is needed in the game, not really but like I said, I just wanted to let you know this cool fact...

Thank you, I talked to a buddy of mine on the West Coast. And they pretty much run the same as well but with a Nurse Practitioner. And yes, my point exactly. It is not needed for this game.

yes but it would be better if we had rapid response cars so that we don't have to use up our fire engine resources which can be used for other calls

In the U.S I've never heard of a doctor or anything like that responding as rapid response vehicles. Here we have Fire Departments respond as first responders. Fire departments are going to be first on the scene 9 out of 10 times to begin patient care and determine if a transport unit is needed. If not, they will cancel the ambulance. Out in the more rural areas we have Medic Trucks, also known as Quick Response Vehicles. Which are staffed with one Paramedic and respond to calls with the ambulance. They are able to start advance care for the patient before the transport unit arrives on scene.