Posts by PortuguesDC

I Hate it how they Didn't have any K-9's Involved in it since we really need more uses for them

Also to keep in mind is the fact that K-9 is needed once you reach 6 police stations (required for the DUI Checkpoint) so I guess it would be logical to add it there

There is an obvius reason why you shouldn't be able to
    If you have a Hospital you could favor the transports to your hospital instead of that person hospitals (also if they have their hospitals private you probably wouldn't be able to send the transport there)

Ok guys, today I need your help at something, I love this particular car with this specific lightbar (as traffic division unit) , so I decided to make for a secondary graphic pack, my issue is since i've seen this car with different light setups
    I need help making my mind which looks better for the pack

[Blocked Image: https://i.imgur.com/DXHN1R4.png] This guy (Side to side)

or

[Blocked Image: https://i.imgur.com/zhZkPFG.png] This guy (Mid to sides)

So tell me guys, which you prefer, mid to the sides , or , from one side to the other (I had done a right to left before with continuos light but I guess the left to right looked better, even with the pause)

All comments are appreciated so feel free to give me your opinion :thumbsup:

NOTE: This is a test version for this type of lights, also, none of the above are the final version of the car, they will be slightly adjusted (light placement, etc)

A suggestion for PD that would work in the same way as, say, a smoke detector check.

I like the idea, maybe 1/2 patrol cars and a K-9?
    Also, that along side with the K-9 I suggested game me another idea, another mission like smoke detector check but for the police - Police check point (which would give more use to the K-9) and could bring a new unit to the game ( Police Traffic Unit) to the game? just some ideas :)

Isn’t this just what the baseball game/Concert/soccer game is?

Those calls require both Police, Fire and EMS units
    Smoke detector check only requires Fire Units, it would be nice to have some with police only (like the Assassination Threat)

Also, I'm not a big fan of UK emergency vehicles (mainly the wail siren, it's weird and sounds (really) weak in distance), but those units look great, good work :thumbsup:

We are mainly talking about stuff loading which sounds more like a slow connection from the server side (I've got the "server under heavy load" message a few times)
    From my experience the flashing doesn't affect game performance because for the computer it's just a sequence of images and some of mine have many of them to make the animation better, like this one [Blocked Image: https://i.imgur.com/VcsW6EL.png] so the high beams go lower and brighter again
    Alliance events, those yes, those have a huge performance impact even when there are no units being dispatched (or responding/on scene), it just lags (more like FPS)

It's not that bad, you also earn quite a lot once you hit that level. At least there is some challenge right?

Depends on how much you play
    Last 3 days I didn't play that much, I made around 300k in the last 4 days (3 since one of those I was away from home)
    Also depends on your luck, there are days where by playing an hour I can make 200k others where I will make 100k with some luck, depends on the calls as well (Single engine low payment or big calls)
    (Note: All my Fire Stations have 7 vehicles each , ambulance and ARFF not included, so, with that mind I think it's fair to say I benefit having larger calls over that hour

My point being that all of those questions such as "when should I buy my first ambulance station" and people say " when you have X credits per day" is highly inacurate since it depends on how much you play per day and how you are playing the game (realism or not) also the location (road acess, etc), this game is a little more complex than that when it comes to the daily income

Edit: Yes, I love the challenge, I make a project then write it down on a .txt file and build that project over time
    My NY project is complete

I'm just throwing this out as a possibility but do you guys use graphics packs?

I've noticed that my calls have gotten slower as more of them are in progress and vehicles are responding, not 3 minutes, but by the time i'm on my last few calls it takes up to about 15 seconds longer.

I just started using a graphics pack that I made when I have noticed this. Not sure if the size (as in the file size) matters......

Maybe it's because your lights are flashing too fast for your graphics card? xD
    Sorry, couldn't avoid :D

no the lag i'm talking about is when i click on a call its taking about 3 min to open so i can send the proper units and then when it goes to the next call the process starts all over again

Yep, but it's weird
    Sometimes I'm playing in 2 account at the same time and one takes ages to load and the other one is fine, other times they switch sides
    On my main after dispatching the units they can take up to 40 seconds to be all dispatched (missions with 15 vehicles for example)
    If you have let's say 20 calls that need to be dispatched it takes a while :/

So, I have always asked this question my self - What does the Submit a complaint button do?
    I want to know because some guy decided to use units from my graphic packs (made by me) in his own pack without permission
    Is there a way to report this?

Here are 2 screenshots
    Mine:
    [Blocked Image: https://i.imgur.com/4B3jkC2.png]

His:
    [Blocked Image: https://i.imgur.com/Lvw7QhT.png]
    The K-9 he got it from another version of my Portuguese Units, the SWAT and ARFF I've made new ones, I guess he didn't update them (yet)

I would like to know if we can do something about this, and thank you for your time guys!

Where i will need a Fly Car? What for i need it? An Ambulance makes all Tasks. ?(

At this point the Fly-car doesn't do any specific task in the game
    In the german version some calls require the fly-car to be completed, in the US version it is not used for anything except to treat patients up to 90%, which still requires an ambulance at the end