Posts by Gavin876

Interesting that this was updated almost immediately! If only this was done with much of the other requests players ask for, this game would be more popular.

Maybe you haven't noticed, but the game has been getting much more frequent updates since you were kicked out. Maybe some of the blame is on you?

A storefront can have any sort of materials inside it. A hardware store could have tons of paint or gas. A plant nursery will have fertilizer and pesticides. A pool supply shop has enough chemicals that they're required to have a hazmat placard by the front door. That's our reasoning for needing hazmat units.

I ran into a similar issue a while ago with not having enough hazmat trucks, and I was playing realistically. My solution was when I realized "my department doesn't have a dedicated hazmat unit, but we still respond to hazmat calls... we've also go another unit that doesn't have a place in the game..." So I turned that into a hazmat unit. It's not perfect, but it helps.

Making things cheaper is something that's definitely on the list of things we want to accomplish. But keep in mind that the missions which require police helicopters pay very well compared to other police missions.

Additionally, they also require a considerable amount of existing infrastructure on your part. Only one of the missions requires fewer than 4 existing police stations, and that mission will likely change if/when SWAT gets added. It is not likely that a player will have all the infrastructure built up to access the missions before they are a Lieutenant, even if everything is made cheaper.

Hello everybody,

Lately, we have had several issues reported that don't give us a lot of information to go off of. In these cases, we're stuck seeing if we can replicate the issue on our own to see what's going on. This doesn't always work, as we're using different systems, browsers, and general game settings. So, when you're reporting issues, please include the following information:

Your In-Game Username
    A description of the issue.
    A screenshot of the issue if it's visual. (Print Screen, paste into imgur.com, provide the link)
    When the issue started.
    What operating system your computer uses.
    What web browser you're using.
    What graphic pack you're using (if applicable to the error).
    What error code you see, if any.
    Did you clear your cache? (Ctrl + F5)
    Any other applicable information.

Thank you for your help in this matter.

I have moved this thread to the "Errors, Bugs" board. However, it seems that no one is able to replicate your problem. Can you please provide some screenshots of what you're seeing, along with information about what operating system and web browser you are using? Thank you.

I have moved this thread to the "Errors, Bugs" board. I am also not currently able to replicate your issue. Can you provide some screenshots of what you're seeing? Thank you.

Hawker5, I actually put together a large list of suggested calls last week to begin creating the missions and reviewing them. Several of your suggestions made it to that list, and they are currently under review. Hopefully, we'll see them in the game soon!

Gavin is the cost of the stations going to be looked into. The thread may have gone off topic but the questions were never answered?

I don't have an answer to this question. It's been brought up before and there were no changes, so I wouldn't expect anything soon. However, I will bring up these concerns.

Pottyscotty, thank you for your input here. I am not censoring or ignoring Mr. Hayes for trying to help. We can debate all day long about if his posts are bad, but they are certainly not helpful. If he were to post helpful comments, I would be more than happy to allow them to stay.

As far as your concerns about whether or not this community is listened to, it may interest you to know that the missions that accompanied the police helicopter update were all designed by community members. The missions for the "Events" update before that were designed primarily by Mr. Hayes. The quint was added because the community asked for it enough. Development is a slow process, and not everything can happen at once. But we're listening, forwarding your suggestions, and advocating on your behalf to the developer.

After this post, I will be closing this thread because it is off topic. I am more than happy to continue these conversations in private messages or in a new forum topic if someone wishes to create that.

Edit: I won't be closing this topic because I believe the original post raises a valid concern. However, I will be removing any more posts in this thread about the development process or forum moderation.