Posts by RickCarl

This post maybe not belong here but I seriously must ask why do ppl go in here and "dislike" an alliance or just particular this one? If you dislike just keep it to yourself is my opinion.

(Admin/Mod may delete this post if it´s to offensive)

Thanks for your nice answers. Is just the buildings that cost 10 coins and all the units in the station will be transferred also or must I pay for every unit I have also?

Because I have right now:

3 - Ambulance Stn
    3 - Police Departments
    10 - Fire Stn
    1 - Hospital
    3 - Health Clinics
    2 - Helis (1 Police & 1 Amb)
    2 Training Fac (Police & Fire)

So how much would that gonna cost me?

Both your websites looks awesome. @WOLFMAN450 & @Missionchief17

Edit: Suggestions of cities that I would like to be in if possible: Dallas, Fort Worth, Arlington, Austin, Denver, Baltimore, Boston, Atlanta & Portland. But all depends how many ppl already are in these cities ofc.

Pls do come with suggestions, I appreciate them a lot.

Looking forward to receive more nice replays from you guys. =)

Thanks in advance.

Hi all,

I have a little odd question about, change from my Swedish town to a USA based city ie: From Stockholm to Dallas.

Can all my units and fire stations/police departments etc etc be transferred to USA?

If not, can I pls get some help how I should to with my current account that I have now so I can start up a new city in USA and can ppl that are in a big alliance invite to any of the them.

My current rank is Captain and I have earned more than a 1 million to my current Swedish alliance. (I wanna change because the alliance is not active in any way).

I have ofc both a headset and discord if that is needed for the alliance I may apply to.

I´m grateful for any help or assistance in this matter.

Thanks in advance.

And I´m looking forward to receiving nice & positive answers from all you pro gamers, admins & mods. ;)

Sincerely,
    Rickard

I don´t mean that anyone is "forced" to by different kind of hospitals expansions but it will facilitate your medical calls a lot. I have bought the Gynecology expansion and I don´t mind that it cost 70k and I just get a few extra money for it. I think a big hospital in a major city should have all expansions sooner or later anyway.

And I apologize if I said something inappropriate or offended anyone, because it was never my thought or meaning.

The mission that N351LL wants to be created has no intentional reference to the Las Vegas shooting. There are barricaded suspects that are drunk/on meds/high...ect. although they are not very common they still happen from time to time and I feel that this call should be implemented. As for the similarity to "warrant standby" its not incredibly similar. I would like to see this as a new call.

I understand that @Missionchief17, I mean just this particular mission that he mentions are not referring to that tragedy. But I was just speaking in general terms. I don't feel that is the right time to create any kind of missions that have any resembles to that horrific event.

Hi,

I would suggest that dog units can handle the same mission as the regular police unit the only difference is that the dog unit have a dog with them. And I would like to see a "missing person" mission so you can use dog units and the police helicopter.

And regarding the police helicopter I suggest that it shall "hover" in-game in all mission instead of go down and land. I would also like to see a "car chasing/vehicle pursuit" mission from one city to another. So we can use the helicopter more. ;)

Looking forward to receive some nice answers. :)