Posts by stuck

So I have 11 Ambulance Stations, 11 Police Stations, and 25 Fire Stations. I have set up Large Airport POI. I have got several Large Aircraft Crashes but I have not had any Aircraft Hijacks.

Trying to figure out if this is a problem with me or a problem with the game.

It would be nice if alliance admins could see when the last time a member was active. I would like to trim the people who are not active to make room for new members who want to build in the same area being occupied by members who aren't active any more.

It does the same thing as ambulances. When you cancel all ambulances that means there are no patients left and you want to move on to the next call. Which means also cancelling the fly car. There is no reason to leave it behind if there are no patients to treat.

Maybe other people might add their comments on this and see where we stand.

Bump...

This is a really good idea. Our local Air Ambulance Station has 4 helicopters and its based at the airport. Also our helicopters have 2 pilots and 2 flight paramedics and sometimes a nurse.

You need to make it so we can expand the HEMS and have more people and more helicopters.

Will a call clear faster if I have 6 people in a truck rather than 3 people?

If I send more than the required trucks will the call clear faster?

Does the amount of people in a truck actually mean anything or is it just the thought.

I am having the same problem. Trying to move the air unit to another fire hall and all it gives me is ambulance stations. It would be nice if someone fixed this rather than telling us to buy a new one. Unless you are going to credit my account for the obvious error.

This is already a feature. Go to your dispatch center and go to settings. Under settings uncheck the "use only own POI" box and the POIs your alliance members have created will be incorporated with your.

I thought that meant calls would exclusively use your POI as oppose to random points.

I think some of this stuff didn't go through the translator very well.

One of my fire trucks got stuck on a ferry route and isn't moving. The time is still counting down but the truck stays in the same spot.

I have tried refreshing the screen. Logging out. Sending it to a different call. Or sending it back to Station.

The officer down call has a fire icon. You should change this as its slightly confusing when trying to attend fire calls.