Posts by IUsed2HavAWii69

I did get the calculations wrong sorry.

I did a little more research and I found that some roads were fine and some way too fast for me. I think that is just the fact that the roads are A roads but have very low speed limits and are in very built up areas.

I don't think it is that much of an issue as most people have the correct speed limits and I imagine it will be impossible to fix this especially as I am the only person who has the issue.

Thank you very much for the reply,
    IUsed2HavAWii69.

I was thinking more only on one axis and that is slower. By making the mission completion speed and vehicle speed lower, it would only negatively impact (in terms of points) the player who sets it. It would make it a more realistic game however as it would appear like were actually a real controller with events happening in real time as well as the response time.

I measured that to go up a 0.35 mile A road it took about 11 seconds on mission chief. In real life it takes a minute or two to drive up. I do bare in mind that the speed limit for A roads can reach a max of 70mph and it would be impossible to set an appropriate speed for every single road but that's why I feel a slowing method would be useful.

To different areas and number of buildings the realistic and other mission spawn settings don't always feel realistic to those who want to play realistic. I am not saying speed it up as it's already quick enough but to add an ability to slow it down or have an in between to the already set times would be very useful for me personally.

I was thinking that it would be a perfect premium perk as there isn't too much that premium offers right now but I would definitely pay for it if it included a realistic mod or allowed me to create a fully realistic environment.

Hello,

I was thinking that if the game has a realism mode it would improve the game play drastically.

What about if there was 3 buttons. One button would allow to set a realistic vehicle speed for a vehicle. Another button would allow to change the time it takes for missions to complete to a realistic time period. The third button would change how many missions spawn to a point at a realistic level.

The mode would change no mission output and be purely for those who want to play a little realistic.

This is just a concept and I am not saying it needs to be implemented but it would be interesting to see other opinions.

Thank you very much for reading.

IUsed2HavAWii69.

Hello,

I would just like to mention that if the min number of SWAT officers was lowered it would cater for other countries much better. Like many other people on the site I am from the UK, specifically the West Midlands. West Midlands Police only have 2 officers per ARV. I also know that the MET have 2-4 in there armed patrols too.

I just feel such a simple thing would benefit so many.

Thank you for reading,
    IUsed2HavAWii89.

Right this came up after a discussion in my alliance chat with @Captainmorgan .

We were thinking that it would be extremely useful to be able to temporary lend units to other alliance members. For example if a new member had joined with little units it would help them out a lot, it would also strengthen how alliances work and the bond between each other.

Another example could be when a person goes away. They could lend ownership of units to other members or to the alliance as a whole. A slight percentage would be given to the original owner and the new user would get the rest.

The would obviously have to have buffers and limits to prevent people from making extra accounts and using the starter units/points to give them a boost. Also, time limits or number of times that unit can be used can be extra limits to prevent overuse.

It may be too hard or may have too many loop holes however I feel it would be a great addition to the game.

Thank you for reading,

IUsed2HavAWii69.

I also added a pole. I feel there is no harm to ask weather or not people agree or not.

I do apologise I had no intention to annoy anyone. I was more putting the pictures in to ask whether or not anyone knew if there was a model already made hiding somewhere rather than requesting one to be made.

Thank you @Whitchit I will not post more than one picture again.

Any chance of models of the West Midlands Fire Service IRU, West Midlands Ambulance Service Fiat Ducato and West Midlands Police Vauxhall Insignia. I have looked everywhere and can't find anything. Thanks you very very very much if you do. :)

[Blocked Image: http://www.transportengineer.org.uk/article-images/74072/Fiat-WMAS_popup.jpg][Blocked Image: https://c1.staticflickr.com/6/5529/14035944510_099157dd1b_b.jpg][Blocked Image: https://c1.staticflickr.com/8/7540/15556525909_7b65220e6a_b.jpg]