Posts by Dblcheesebrgkid

it does exists in the US thats why you have private ambulance companies thats not in the 911 system !!!!

thats not fully true some areas yes private due transfers but there are some agencies that do them. mine doesnt go more than a prison medical transfer and one care facility which is in town literally across the street from the hospital but others may do just as many or some of the transfer calls but this ALS & BLS is something i think everyone wants to see including me but i also think that for ambulance services you should require training as it is a special task and with that training there would be EMT's and Medic's and Medic's would need to be a EMT before becoming a Medic

i like them one thing i have been meaning to bring up is the person check call i believe that should be a medical call which requires 1 pd for forceful entry and 1 ambulance for treatment/transport and change/add a pd call of Suspicious Person instead which could require the 1 pd unit

i understand what you mean but i dont see it being made possible. some calls require pd units but the fire station wouldnt have pd units. my dept utilizes fire police but the vehicles are pov's and would be responding from home and they in my opinion wouldnt change much. the only thing i would recommend for a fire police use in game is to build a pd station on or next to your fd and make them your fire police with a delay in response like many players do for volunteer or call dept.

yes i did that day i posted this but i havent been on or playing since lol but just checked and all that i have started have ended and is working fine now to what it seems

i have noticed for the past few days that my stations i have set for hiring new people are not hiring and froze in the 1 day hiring with no results anyone else notice or experienceing this, i have noticed this on my pd i just selected the hiring phase for a few fd to see if they are effected as well but im not sure yet

i have gotten these error messages on the forum here trying to access notifications and forum threads.

Fatal error: An error occured. Sorry.

Information:

ID: b5fb83cd704772ce044088ffedca7666c957d331
    Please send the ID above to the site administrator.
    The error message can be looked up at “ACP » Logs » Errors”.

Fatal error: An error occured. Sorry.

Information:

ID: e221835067e7eb405017a6b613185b3e3a70a142
    Please send the ID above to the site administrator.
    The error message can be looked up at “ACP » Logs » Errors”.

this is a unit near me it would be a combo of a hazmat/rescue/mcv, but i do agree with a rescue course it would stink having to send people to be trained for units i have but i do think it should be better for missions like trench rescue, vehicle entrapment, etc. [Blocked Image: http://nebula.wsimg.com/fbcbb7e6e92b455be6bb3213c529941b?AccessKeyId=FA28FB8BE03DD0F1AFC8&disposition=0&alloworigin=1]this is a pic of the unit my company has its used as a rescue/mcv
    [Blocked Image: https://photos.smugmug.com/Fire-Apparatus-Photography/CT-Rigs/Somers-Fire-Dept/i-DprBRd8/2/11f160e1/L/Somers%20CT%20Rescue%20146-L.jpg]

The new beta version has been great so far. The only problem I've had is that when playing in the dark beta version it only lasts for a little while before reverting itself back to the light mode.

I have had the same issue @cwr4335 i wrote it in the bugs area but i haven't tried using it since

something that i think that would be neat to see and make it look a lot smoother is to move the icons from the middle of the map and up onto the menu bar to the left of the location search bar and to the right of the logo this can allow for more visibility and space to utilize the new adjustable windows

I will say i do know that there is the option of making a mission. I don't know if it can be done outside of an alliance though. The mission making i would say is not a huge deal other than for an alliance team event where you can make a mission that requires as many units as you'd like, which can provide a team building and coordinating to complete the mission, like what we do in my alliance. We have a member stationed all the way in PR away from everyone else and didn't have a lot of units so what we did is made a special mission that he could do with his units.