Posts by JerseyBirds

Every time I get a call to my fire station on the far right (Sta. 675) that's by itself, The farther fire station on the top left (Sta. 671/672) dispatches units first before the closer station does. Can anyone tell me why?

I have units at that station available and have to self dispatch them to respond every time. I have screenshots of the current units from both stations if you need to see them. Both of them are ARFF Fire Stations.

In my county we use this. Say like District 18

Fire stations, 181,183, 184, 185
    EMS Station, 188 & 189.

Some are closed but this was the setup.

District 19 would be fire station 191 & EMS 199.

District 17, Fire stations 171 & 172, EMS Stations 178 & 179.

Etc Etc

This would be optional for the player to use if he or she wanted.

In several counties are fire districts, Say like fire companies in different districts, All you have to do is click on the District and it brings up the list of stations in that district. Any Fire, Police, and EMS Station you want in that district, It's there. Just like the Dispatch Center. But the Districts would be within the designated Dispatch Center. So that you won't have to search for ten or fifteen minutes for just one or two stations.

For example, I have 4 Fire Stations, 3 EMS Stations, and a Police Station split in three separate locations in the town alone which would be a district. I'd want to be able to just look them up alone without any other station getting in the way. See what I'm getting at here?

Basically it's a mini Dispatch Center inside a Dispatch Center.

We should be allowed to upgrade the platform trucks to have more guys. Like 5K per extra seat. And that also includes Engines for extra seats. Same for Recues.

-----Admin Edit-----
    Most of the companies in my county have 4-6 firefighters on Truck. 4 at a minimum otherwise they won't roll out at all. And that's for the volunteer companies. The paid ones always have 6 sometimes one or two more depending on how many seats there are.

One company has a Tiller Ladder which is the only Tiller in the county. I'm not sure how many are on it when it rolls out as that company is volunteer.

How about the option to implement a Pager? So that if it's turned on we can listen to any calls coming on along with the notification sound.

Like it will tell us what calls come on.

Maybe depending on the call type a different sound will go off for Fire, Police, & EMS or combination calls.

Either different pager tones or some sort of pager sounds.

Maybe a voice notifying us the calls going off after the tones or letting us know when the call escalates into a bigger ones requesting additional units, Letting us know if we're missing units, letting us know when the call has been handled, Alliance members requesting mutual aid, Patient & Transport requests, Units are returning to quarters/station/ etc.

That would be very unique and up to the players decision if he or she wanted it on or off.

Let me know what you all think.

Let's be honest. Not every engine has a Class A Foam Tanker on it. Especially the older ones. And you can't use just water on a grease fire, Aircraft, Burning car, electrical equipment etc that has some kind of fuel or fluids. You need foam to assist you with it.

Either a foam tender or an optional upgrade to put on your Type 1 & 2 Engines, Truck, Rescue Engine, Quint, or Tanker.

While I'm at it how about different optional upgrades to add onto the units instead of keeping our trucks "Basic".

Like adding a "Light Tower" for certain engines, rescues or units that can have them on it.

Extended "Crew Cab" for engines or trucks that can house more than just 6 firefighters on them. I know of several trucks that house 7-10 Firefighters on them that includes "Jump Seats".

"Traffic". An option that the player can turn on and off. Traffic would cause the Units response time to either be slower or faster.

"Routes" Giving the player the option to decide how their fire, ems, and police units respond to the call which can also work along with the Traffic option to give the player that the sense of realness to the game.

Just going to reply on the coins here, bills have to be paid,the servers have to run. There is no pay2win, since premium is cosmetic and if you are inpatient you can still get there fast.

Yet if you are active enough there are quite a lot of coins you can get through the year.

I can understand bills needing to be paid along with servers, But the only time I have noticed coins being rewarded is when you get promoted which takes quite a while and during the month of December. I am at Captain right now and it was a challenge to get there with months of playing. If I need coins I will pay, but the point I'm trying at is this.

I'm not saying we should get tons of coins every day. I'm not saying that at all. What I'm saying is besides holidays and promotions, To find other ways for us to work for coins. Kinda like gaining XP points in any Online Call of Duty matches. Have us do so many missions, types of missions and whatnot to gain a coin or two. And have it fool proof so no one can crack this system on it. See what I'm saying?

Would Sebastian ever consider making this an option? the way it could work is you move personnel from one station temporarily to another station for 3 days whilst you recruit staff and after the three days they automatically go back to their original server and if you still want them at the other station temporarily you have to send them again.

I second this. Temporary/Permanent are my feelings to this though.

To be honest I'd like to see this as a temporary/permanent use based on the players interest. Right now I have police stations low manned I just made and my older police stations have unused staff that I could send over there to be used. Same with fire stations. This definitely could come in handy.

I was going to make a thread on this topic but I figured there were enough already so that is why I posted here.

Since the National Guard is used for each states emergencies depending on how bad the situation is, it's not a bad idea to think about having them implemented.

Vehicles would be troop transports to allow 8-10 troops, Humvees - 4 troops, helicopter - 4 troops etc

The National Guard could assist with any major disasters as well.

Not too many states have Fire Police. Only 14 I think do. My state being one of them. But what about the idea of having Fire Police officers as an option to assist for Fire calls?

How about a Mega Alliance or Task Force that comprises of multiple Alliances that work together? The respective members stay in their own group but will be able to cooperate with other Alliance members in a different Alliance. The only catch would be decided who would be the Task Force leader which would follow with uprising and mutiny unless there wouldn't be a head leader or there would be a vote. Just a thought.