Posts by JerseyBirds

I realize this thread is old but could someone explain to me what spam bots are and how to detect a spam bot post? I realize this is a simple question but I honestly have no clue what a spam bot is. Is it a virus or something?

Not sure if Sebastian can do anything about this but I am currently having a slight difficulty in finding a couple fire stations using the map on missionchief as well as Google maps itself when in fact I know the stations I am seeking exist. Any suggestions? This isn't a game error. Just something I am seeking help with.

Looking for the fire station locations of Joint Base McGuire-Dix-Lakehurst. I tried several sites and get different addresses that just don't add up. I have two locations so far after searching hard for them. The other two are nearly impossible to find unless someone knows where they are personally.

It is aggrivating when you want to expand but the fire stations you want don't show up.

Is it an error on Googles part or is it because it is part of military functions and serves as a military building?

One of the stations I have for it is practically in the middle of the road and no building around but I just used the location it gives me.

Any advice from anyone?

I'm not real big on EMS, I run 5 EMS Squads with 13 ambulances. 3 Fire based and 2 straight EMS itself. I haven't tried obtaining this yet but you're telling me that I can't get it right now due not having enough EMS stations? I just want to make sure that I'm understanding this correctly.

I have opened up my first ARFF station and plan on making 3 more soon. How do I get calls for it now? I made 4 POI's having to do with the runways and air terminal. The wiki page doesn't tell me the calls for ARFF.

Kind of hard to show screen proof as I use my phone with Metro PCS and the Mobile App,

1. Off and on at random times in the past few months I've had issues with dispatching units to calls. It goes from taking two or three times tapping the dispatch button and it sends the units out to them not getting Dispatched at all and I end up restarting the app again.

2. The Alarm & Response Regulation Settings where you can decide how many of each units gets sent to a call that you enter in, Rarely does this but I'll notice when a certain unit does not get dispatched and I not get notified until I see the call still in yellow and not green.

Example: Gas Station Fire, Residential Fire, Burning Machine, Commercial Fire, Dangerous Goods Truck Accident, Truck in House Wall, Unknown Tanker Spill. I've had it where I was less one Engine, Mobile Air, Platform, Command Vehicle, MVC, Etc. Like one or two missing from my Alarm & Response Regulation Settings. Not the smaller calls but the bigger ones I have this problem. Could be my own error possibly, But generally in every Alarm & Response Regulations I add an extra engine or two and the special units to all my calls.

Is it possible of a lag that has this occur or when I dispatch call after call constantly? I generally handle 10-16 calls at once depending on what is available.

Hello, The New Jersey Emergency Services alliance is currently seeking membership for those interested in looking for an everyday active alliance. We only seek those who are serious about being active. So if you live in NJ, or based stations in NJ, go ahead and put in an application! We like to be serious and realistic as possible but also have fun and enjoy ourselves too. We are fair but firm.

An alliance based around the state of New Jersey, for professional and volunteer fire, and EMS as well as police throughout the state. Realism is the goal as well as don't forget to enjoy yourself.

Thank You

Departments include the following municipalities, fire, police, and EMS; (This list will be updated often, if you expand to a new area, let us know!)

( I will do my best to keep this list in alphabetic order to ensure ease in finding what is already covered)

Belleville
    Bloomfield
    Caldwell
    Cedar Grove
    Eastampton Township Fire
    East Orange
    Elizabeth
    Essex County Sheriffs Department (Newark Branch)
    Essex Fells
    Fairfield
    FBI (Newark Division)
    Glen Ridge
    Irvington
    Livingston
    Lumberton Township Fire
    Maplewood
    Millburn
    Montclair
    Mount Holly Township Fire & Police
    Newark
    NJIT Police (Newark)
    NJSP (Newark Troop D)
    NJ Tranist Police (Newark Division)
    North Caldwell
    Nutley
    Orange
    PAPD Aircraft Rescue (EWR)
    PAPD NY/NJ (EWR)
    Pemberton Borough Fire/Township Fire, Police & EMS
    Roseland
    Southampton Township Fire, Police
    South Orange
    Trainitas Paramedics (Elizabeth)
    UMDNJ (UHEMS Newark)
    Verona
    Westampton Township Fire & EMS
    West Caldwell
    West Orange

Alliance Co-Admin & Burlington County OEM Coordinator,

• BHFDChief

great idea rescuenut93 whats S.E.A.T.S

Single Engine Air Tanker, A smaller version than one of those huge tanker planes you see flying over California wildfires.

If you saw Planes: Fire & Rescue, Dusty Crophopper is an example of one.

1. Marine Unit/Fire Boat

Marine Unit to be pulled by selected fire Apparatus to scene.

Fire Boat stationed at a dock or harbor at some point.

2. Prison Transport for multiple prisoners

3. May sound stupid so don't be sarcastic at me but possible advanced fire and ems classes for better response times on scene. Idk just an idk idea.

4. Police Motorcycles, ehh not so sure but whatever lol

5. Apparatus refueling, At some point a fire truck, ambo, or police car runs out of gas and needs to refuel eventually so also the idea of placing fuel stations for units.

If a unit runs out, Well not sure on that part yet I am still thinking. Either tow truck or they head back home or to nearest fuel station. Just a thought.

6. Fire Tanker Planes or S.E.A.T.'s for overhead fire control say for like hugely wild fires or major fires.

• Hello again, I have a couple more ideas to throw out there. Before I start, Yes I have considered using a Staging Area or building an EMS Squad at a Hospitals location. But, Why not have the option to extending one or two slots for Ambos? The hospital in my town have two Virtua Health ambulances serving in our town alongside our Fire Department EMS Services.

Another idea, Letting players use the option to run, "HEAVY". Meaning let a Fire Engine/Truck/Rescue Unit double their seating capacity for a quicker response time to end that call sooner but risk the speed response time for that piece of Fire Apparatus to arrive later due to weight capacity of personnel on board.

For Example: FDNY Ladder Co. #3 did this responding to the 9/11 attacks. It was during a shift change when both shifts decided to respond together. The ending shift decided to stay and respond with the current shift.

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wik…partment_Ladder_Company_3

And as far as Paramedic Unit, Is that basically what the Fly Car is? Just curious.

One more idea, Automatic Rig Response? Our Fire/Police/EMS Apparatus responding automatically while offline.

Wether it be we pay like 5-10K per piece of Apparatus to run automatically or let the Apparatus run automatically and after say like 12-24 hours that piece of equipment has to be OOS for a certain amount of time before it can be placed back into use again.

Or, Pay 5K for every 12 hours of automatic response to a rig.

I tried using the Beta Version but it lagged so much on me. I am on the Mobile App when I played and the Beta doesn't seem to work well for me at all. Switched back to regular version. For me it took more time to dispatch my units for calls and the vehicles on the screen didn't move around at all until I went back to the normal version. Could be internet, weather interference, lack of signal, my phone possibly, anything is possible. But that's what I've dealt with using the new Beta Design so far.

First, I feel the game mods should consider lowering the rank to unlock the Rescue Engine & Quint down from Captain to Lieutenant. It took me forever to make Lieutenant which I finally got promoted today.

Next, Who feels we should have a Pumper-Tanker for Engine and Tanker use?

An EMS Engine for both fire calls and medical services/transports?

Fire boats for realistic water emergencies?

Next, The game mods should clarify what Apparatus is required when you gain more fire stations. The Wiki site for missionchief and the game itself both say different things for each Apparatus. For instance, The Wiki site says the Heavy Rescue is needed after five stations, the game says it is needed after four stations. Well right now I own five fire stations and a Heavy Rescue is on my fleet and no calls have came up for needing it's use yet. I feel this is a waste of engine bay space and misleading information for players who read that information. What do I need to do? I've tried everything.

For me I had two fire calls and when my engines responded it stayed listed as arrival. I tried several times and one call finally was worked on but then disappeared along with my rigs. I had to go to my one station to recall them back. Still having this issue. At a standstill right now with not being able to respond to any calls. This was around an hour ago. Maybe longer.