Posts by semas679

Hello everyone,
    Here in Portugal we have "Dispatch Center" in every district and they have batallion chief and mcv i think it's cool to add this to the game and it would bring more use for dispatch center.

This is a bit strange, can you still not transfer anyone and when was the last time you transferred people

Last week ... I had built a station in the last Saturday and i had already transferred the personnel and I was waiting to could transfer this week... still i can't

Well you live in the city, in each 2km you have another station, in coutry side we have stations that the distance between them is 10km or more and in this case we still have like 3 cars... just in the District HQ we have more cars.... still half of our fleet is waste and are wrecked....

I'm sorry, I've already corrected

Thanks for the correction!!
    Well I agree with you, we should could expand a lot more fire station and the other buildings!! Sometimes I need to do 2 Stations of the same Fire Station because i can't put all the cars that they have in real in one station.

Hi guys, I liked to buy Coins but only have the option to use PayPal, although it is an American version of this game, this version became global and for Europeans it would be nice to have the option to use Paysafecard

Maybe we could have both semi-trucks and those trucks with podsBecause atleast in Portugal we have both
    Tankers if they are detachable they will be in semi-trucks, although I've seen some on pods
    Everything else is mainly on Pods, our hazmat were always pods I think
    This would be a really nice update

In Portugual we have a lot of PODS like Mobile Air, Water Tanker, Heavy Rescue (Urban Search and Rescue), Hazmat and Mobile Command
    It was nice to have this option to had a truck and the containers.

Hi guys, in the recent days were added a lot of POI, I think it was a good idea to add a Prison POI.
    It could have a lot of missions...
    Suicide Attempt (1 Ambulance and 1 Patrol)
    Fire at Prison (A lot of cars and prisoners...)
    Riot in Prison (Again a lot of things)

What do you think about this??

We are trying to add missions for all POIs, the reason why we have added more POI’s with recent missions is because we have for a while been getting complaints about certain calls spawning in strange areas that don’t have that type of building so we have been trying to assign the larger missions that we are adding to POIs (either new or existing) so that this doesn’t happen as much.

In regards to the requirements, we will always try and make it accessible to the largest majority of players possible, if this means cutting down on certain units then so be it, you have to remember that rural areas are not always as well equipped as urban areas so we try and be as fair whilst being as realistic as possible. As the user above this said, you can always send more but not less.

OK I understand. And the new POIs added were really needed. I think the game is progressing well and I expect new missions soon!

just add 2 more platform to the Fire at museum, 5 more fire trucks 2 more platform and get rid of the mobile command to the Fire at carworkshop and i would be happy with the calls. Honestly half the calls in the game are to easy so more units for bigger calls makes more sense

It is your opinion, I think my suggestion is more balanced although our opinions the Developers will do what they think is better if they want to do this.

We have a lot of POI without any use like: Museum, Car Workshop, Highway Exit, Discotheque, Theather and Fairground. And they had add 3 POI recently and the old still are useless...
    In the Museum we could have:
    -Museum Robbery (3 Patrol and 1 Swat)
    -Fire at Museum (10 Fire Truck, 2 Platarform, 2 Heavy Rescue, 2 Battalion Chief, 1 Mobile Air, 1 Water Tanker, 1 Mobile Command and 2 Patrol)
    In the Car Workshop we could have:
    -Car Theft (2 Patrol)
    -Fire at Car Workshop (5 Fire Truck, 1 Plataform, 1 Heavy Rescue, 2 Battalion Chief, 1 Mobile Air, 1 Water Tanker, 1 Hazmat and 1 Mobile Command)
    In the Highway Exit we could have:
    Multiple-vehicle collision (5 Fire Truck, 2 Heavy Rescue, 2 Battalion Chief, 1 Plataform and 3 Patrol)
    And a lot of missions but i'm without ideas ...

I agree with this, I just arrived at the 50M mark and needing to do more 950M credits is really boring, we must have 2 ranks between Battalion Chief and Division Chief like german version.