Posts by jxn_30

We will try to implement the new vehicles into LSSM as soon as possible if no contributor did it until then. But as we're all not home much today, it will still take some hours until the new vehicles are available.

You may disable the feature for custom tabs until the update arrives (you will see the releasenotes and I will try to remember to post in here when it's live on beta and stable branch)

For the sake of completeness:

Mission generation:

* Generating building is assigned to a dispatch center with its own coverage area => only buildings of this dispatch center count towards the minimum requirements!

* Generating building is not assigned to a dispatch center => all buildings of the entire account (independent of dispatch centers) count towards the minimum requirements.

* Generating building is assigned to a control centre without its own coverage area => All buildings of the entire account (independent of dispatch centers) count towards the minimum requirements.

Important information about patients:

Patients can appear if a rescue station or active ambulance extension is "nearby" (I think it was max. 15km, but haven't found a source on this yet, so no guarantee!). Dispatch centers and coverage areas seem to be irrelevant here.

Disabled dispatch centers:

If a dispatch center is disabled, the buildings assigned to it can no longer generate operations; the above-mentioned cases for minimum requirements are independent of this.

Be aware that this only disables the "fun" event missions such as current soccer missions, easter missions etc.

Seasonal missions such as autumn, summer, winter, silvester and spring are not disabled by this option :)

tbh I don't see any point in such a feature:

vehicle prices in game are pretty low in general (many vehicles < 20k), most of them < 100k and I think it rarely happens that you want to delete those that did cost more.

That would mean that the selling price at an auction must be less than the price you bought it (which would be less than 5k for engines). You will make this money pretty fast with few missions plus players who would have to save credits to buy a vehicle are in general newer players so they got more staff problems. => buying the vehicles even faster only increases this.

I understand the idea but I don't see any advantage, mainly because vehicle doesn't cost very much in game.

This is a LSSM-Thing (because LSSM celebrates Birthday this week). There are no balloons in missions but you can launch some balloons from LSSM Menu and pop them.

There is no reward or else but just some funny balloons :)

I think you've misunderstood, the address for patient transfers is where the clinic is placed and instead of using the name the player gives the clinic is provides the street address.. which technically is how they could be given to the crews so not wrong.

I like the idea of the mission address actually saying the clinic name, I will add this to the list for Ambulance however may not come quickly due to the updates we're trying to get out.

I also believe I have put forward already for some inter-hospital transfers however I'm not considering Hospital to home yet.

ah, thanks for your explanation, that clarifies the suggestion! :thumbup:

I like the idea in general but I think, I would prefer a way to show both – the clinic name and the address.

First......what is this and how do I get it to stop? Comes up with every mission

That is a LSSM thing and wants to inform you that in none of the vehicle tabs in mission window, the listed vehicle types are listed, other than in the tab that shows all vehicles.

You can prevent that from showing by clicking the "Close Note till change" button or when adding the vehicle type to one of the custom tabs, set in the "extended alarm window" module.

Next....I am sure it has something to do with this. When will this be fixed? I sometimes have to click this as many as 4 times to get all vehicles to load. So now I have to click the above note and hide it before I can assign units

This is not a bug and will not be fixed. To prevent performance issues, only 250 vehicles are loaded at once, each time you click the orange button, another 1000 (afaik) vehicles are loaded (takes some time to recalculate all ARRs). If that wouldn't be, both the server and your browser would take much longer to get the window ready for usage.

Think of a transfer mission as an individual person who got an appointment at a clinic but due to some circumstances they have no chance to get there by themselfes. That could be because they are in a wheelchair etc.

The transfer is not an emergency situation but more a planned one, requested by the individual that will be shown as the patient.

=> Choosing the destination and having a critical care change doesn't make sense for these types of transfer missions in my eyes.

However, your ideas do fit for a type of transfer that takes a patient from one clinic to another where time could play an important role (e.g. a patient needs to be transferred to a special clinic).

Can someone please help me with figuring out why these patient handoff missions won't work? I have tried ambos, HEMS, Coastal Heli, and nothing works. They are piling up and I am forced to just let them time out. I thought this was fixed already, but I guess not. It is only the patient handoff, not prisoner.....

If you are using LSSM, Turn off the "Vehicles" option in the "Redesign Settings" the error/glitch will go away and your transporting will go back to normal. I had these issues earlier myself. If it persists please contact either myself or one of the other team members.

Thank you

As a quick note:

We are aware of the issue and are working hard on fixing it, however i expect the bugfix not to be ready before Tuesday, due to limited time and the bug being a little more complex to fix.

We had a similiar kind of discussion on DE Forum recently.

Currently, the ARRs work really simple: matching vehicles are selected until the specified amount of vehicle(-types) is reached. This is called a Greedy algorithm and is pretty efficient in terms of performance.

If the ARR should be more optimal (in terms of selecting as few vehicles as possible), that would require some kind of backtracking. That means some additional time is required for each ARR. Depending on the requirements set in each ARR, the amount of vehicles loaded and the order of the vehicles (together with the technical specs and many more reasons), that will add some milliseconds to each ARR, both when calculating the time and when selecting it.

Imagine you have 40 ARR Entries (which happens pretty fast) and each ARR only adds 25ms of calculation, that would also be a second in total.

I for myself am happy when sometimes I dispatch too many vehicles because that results in more staff => the mission is completed faster. Also I do have enough vehicles that I don't have to care much about that ;)

TL;DR:

Improving the ARR to achieve the requested requirements with as few vehicles as possible and a vehicle distance as short as possible, would be nice but it may have a pretty worse performance as an impact.

Please do not use the official Missionchief Icon for anything related to your Roblox-Missionchief without the company allowing it Space !

It is a copyright infringement and may result in heavy sentences, especially because the company is german where copyright laws are very strict.

yeah, this unfortunately sometimes happens for some players and we don't know why yet ?(

Please check the set maximum vehicle distance, it may be set to a low value:

You can find this setting within the missions window.

On desktop devices below on the left side, below the list of vehicles on scene.

On mobile devices at the very bottom of the missions window, below the list of available vehicles.

Question: For about a week now and I've gotten no transport requests from ambulances, I have been playing this profile for a while now and don't want to lose my progress. Its just weird to me, one day it was working fine and the next it was not requesting transports. I didn't change anything in the settings and kept everything the same, does anyone know how to fix this?

there has been an update that players with a low amount of rescue stations and without hospitals don't get transport requests anymore.

Sadly, the communities have not been informed about that change.

I do know that because the devs wrote it on DE Forum: https://forum.leitstellenspiel…&postID=451393#post451393