Posts by mat72003

Say you have a large scale mission and you don’t have unit but your in a different alliance day there a search function for players that’s are online within a mile radius and you can see it and request a vehicle from then and they can send or not. With this you would be need to have a function to be able to turn it of and on and be able to ignore playing for The ones who might use it as spam

When It comes to using ARR it’s good for most things love it but there 2 calls it kinda sucks for Acid burns (accidental) there are two call of this but with different dispatch but with the same name is there a reason for this or like what? It confuses me each time because I have to spend time looking at with call it is. Just wanna know if this is accident or...

Perhaps 1 or 2 hour long calls that give us 100K? Not like checkpoints but calls that will take up a lot of units.

Yes I am aware players can complete the call with 2 coins to earn more but maybe raise it to 5 or 10 coins to complete or not let it complete with coins at all? Thoughts anyone?

Please No

Also Other Call
    Lighting Strike
    Can expand into house fire or wild fire brush fire tree on fire o

Interesting Ideas,
    Smoke in building is already in game with smoke investigation.
    If you could explain what the landing zone and Code Adam are that'd be great.
    The others look fairly good, although unknown medical call generally won't come through as an Ambulance has to have a reason for being dispatched so some information will be known. EMS transport for this matter sounds like the non-emergency type so I don't think it would fit well in game.

okay well code adam is For a missing kid inside a building I know we have a lost kid but it could expand into something

And A unknown medical alarm Could expand into any medical call or even fire there a expanding amount of old people usesing medicals alarms in the USA atless and sometimes we just don’t know what we are going ton

Pumping Detail
    1 Fire Engine 1 Utility

Landing Zone
    1 Fire Engine

Illegal Burn
    1 Fire Engine 1 Police

Oder Investigation
    1 Fire Engine 1 Platform 1 Chief

911 Hang Up
    1 Police

Unknown Medical Alarm
    1 Ambulance

Smoke In Building
    1 Fire Engine 1 Platform 1 Chief

Code Adam
    6 Police 1 Ambulance 2 Fire Engines

Open Hydrant
    1 Fire Engine

Traffic Control
    1 Fire Engine (or Police)

EMS Transport
    1 Ambulance

Unknown Chemical Exposures
    3 Fire Engine 2 Hazmat 4 Police And Ambulance (Depending on Patience)

Drug Squad I hadn't seen before. Brush trucks and air tankers have been brought up recently (again). The Squad is the same as the HRV or the Utility Unit, engine tankers will not be added as admins have said before because it would make the game too easy in the devs POV. What would River Police be? Police patrol boats?Also the dive team is already in the game

There isn't a dive team and river police would be boating police

What do you mean by squad? Because Rescue Engines exist and Heavy Rescues and Utilities can already clear tree callsIdk

Just other smaller unit to do the smaller call so you don't have to send a bigger unit out and you can add new call out Traffic Control, also maybe you can do joint calls with EMS just a thought

Fire- Engine Tanker, Brush Truck (Maybe Add A Big Wild Fire), Squad (can be used for smaller calls tree down, maybe add a traffic control call), Tankers (like Airplanes)(USed for wild land fires)
    Police- Drug Squad, River police
    (dive team) Either Police Or fire