Posts by firefighter261

not true.
    im talking about creating the list of calls that may spawn instead of the ones already made.

the game would be the exact same, the more units required for a call, the more income you get. so you the "system" would be the same.

and even better to protect it, on top of that, make it so you must have at least 3 calls that require more than 5 units.

just like real life i have 4 ambulance companies (All American Medical Response) and just like real life AMR has all its ambulances post in cities 24/7. just like how they are all posted in the above picture in every city.

whats the problem.
    add all fire units, so everyone will be happy and have what units they want.

And if the games too easy then make calls longer to finish, and/or make units more expensiver to buy,etc.

sometimes i feel like the players can make this game more better than the developers.

Sebastian is to picky and wants it HIS way. well i'm pretty sure he doesn't even live in america for one, and this is the american version of the game, so he should be listening to us... because its funny how the German version there are alotttt more units to choose from.

stop being picky and make this good.

this game should be finished by now, you've been working on it for years as i've been playing for years. And it always take a big push or argument on the forum for a good update to come.

i dont get it, the developers should want it as realistic as possible so they should add and make all units that people may want...
    if they are worried about the "game" becoming to easy all they have to do is extend call times. Example: make a 3 minuet call 6 minutes.

I only have police stations and ambulance stations and hospitals, i built them all in there real location.
    they are American Medical Response ambulance compaines so i have ambulances sent to patrol the cities where the police stations are just like how AMR works in real life

the motorcycle unit is pointless, being that it costs the same, needs training and cant transport,
    there should be something to make it more wanted by players

i think what should be done to make them more useful is this:

in terms of how much space is needed in a station.
    2 police motor units = 1 patrol car.

so if my station can only hold 2 patrol cars, then it can hold 4 motorcycle units, or 1 patrol car and 2 motor units.
    so a motorcycle unit would only take up .5 space.

not possible. theres no way. look at the pic i put.

ive been playing this game over 5 years, not ONE time has there ever been a NON-POI call further than about 1.5 miles

I would love to see a screenshot of a call 5 miles away from a station thats a non poi call, come on, lets see the screenshot

i think what is happening is if you have a POI within the 10 kilometers of a station u can get a call.

but im not talking aboit POI calls. Ive never had a non POI call such as a shooting outisde 1.5 miles...

yes they are saying the radius of calls goes to 6 miles,
    but what im saying is theres no way thats true. the furthest call ive ever had in years of playing was marked at about a 1.5 mile radius.

false. there is no way it is 6 miles. it should be that though... or at least 5.

but currently i predict it is only set at around 1.5 mile radius from my police stations.

and ill show you.

In the very center of those circles is my police station. the first circle is a 1.5 mile radius, the big circle is a 6 mile radius.
    taking a closer look at this, right at about the edge of the little circle is the furthest point ive ever had a call. (keep in mind ive been playing for many years.)

ive never had a call for that station anywhere out of the little circle.

the big circle being the 6 mile radius which you guys are saying the game is set at... your obviously wrong. ive NEVER had a call outside the little circle.

with that said i hope this gets fixed because a 6 mile radius would be way more fun and realistic, and would acually make the patrol feature useful. (I personally think 5 mile radius would be perfect)

and dont belive it?

http://obeattie.github.io/gmap…117.191235&z=11&u=km&r=10

theres the website, enter the distance on the bottom and click a spot on the map to make a radius and you will see it is not 6 miles...